Turn on thread page Beta

Who is looking forward to the month of March? watch

Announcements
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Bobeth)
    Yeah it's early days still I guess. I think apprenticeships are a really good option these days actually. Some of them are really fantastic and you don't come out with thousands and thousands of debt. Plus 'hands on' experience is actually better for some professions imo.
    Yep, I just feel like going to Uni is a waste of time and money. Like what if you come out in a couple of years with no degree? Then what

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx)
    Hey guys,

So there are many reasons to why I look forward to this month but one of the main reasons is that I turn 17! Not much of a milestone but another year goes by x

How about you guys?
    It's my birthday too, I'm 19 woop woop; becoming 19 isn't very exciting either.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Yep, I just feel like going to Uni is a waste of time and money. Like what if you come out in a couple of years with no degree? Then what
    Yeah it works for some not for others. I think it's good that there are other options now. What kind of apprenticeship are you looking at?

ReputationRep:
    Hi I haven’t got much planned in March apart from I have a Boccia competition and an 18th birthday
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by jordon1703)
    It's my birthday too, I'm 19 woop woop; becoming 19 isn't very exciting either.
    Lolll, join the club
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Durham Jaide)
    Hi I haven’t got much planned in March apart from I have a Boccia competition and an 18th birthday
    Are you turning 18? Or someone else?

ReputationRep:
    Someone else
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Bobeth)
    Yeah it works for some not for others. I think it's good that there are other options now. What kind of apprenticeship are you looking at?
    Like my ideal job for the future would be to work in the Opticians/Dentistry sector, so something around that

ReputationRep:
    Like my ideal job for the future would be to work in the Opticians/Dentistry sector, so something around that
    That's pretty cool. How long does it take to train for that?

ReputationRep:
    Sameish, tbh I feel like my degree won't really contribute to my aspirations as much. So I am going for the pupose of studying what I love, and becoming knowledgeable in that field (History), and also to keep options open just in case.

I wanna chase my dreams

ReputationRep:
    Very excited about the month of March got a good few things going on this month to look forward to

ReputationRep:
    When I was younger I had my heart set on being a wedding planner however I want to be a midwife now and I have applied for midwifery to study at uni. But I would like to plan a wedding it would be a grear honour. But I dont think I would want a career in this, I would rather be a midwife

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.