Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My friends have had emails to send their As grades to stranmillis and I haven't, does that mean I'm rejected?

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I’m the same, has my nerves wrecked! I have the same assumptions! What course did you apply to and when did you have your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca456)
    Hello, I’m the same, has my nerves wrecked! I have the same assumptions! What course did you apply to and when did you have your interview?
    Hi I applied for primary teaching and early years, I phoned stranmillis and they said they are working through the applications in bundles and it doesn't mean anything that I haven't got an email, 😀

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katiemax)
    Hi I applied for primary teaching and early years, I phoned stranmillis and they said they are working through the applications in bundles and it doesn't mean anything that I haven't got an email, 😀
    i had my interview on the 8th January 2018, a girl my mum works with got an email to send her results and she hasn't had her interview yet, they seem to be doing them in no particular order 😉

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview on the 8th January, they don't seem to be working in any particular order

ReputationRep:
    That’s put my mind at rest, I applied for primary teaching and early years as well and also had my interview on the 8th of January! Fingers crossed that we won’t be waiting for too much longer. Good luck x

ReputationRep:
    It put my mind at ease too, good luck to you as well, let me know how you get on x

ReputationRep:
    It put my mind at ease too, good luck to you as well, let me know how you get on x
    Have you heard anything from stranmillis yet?

ReputationRep:
    Have you heard anything from stranmillis yet?
    No, nothing yet! Have you?

ReputationRep:
    No, nothing yet! Have you?
    No I haven't, hopefully we hear something soon, will let you know if and when I do 😉

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShaunaO!)
    Hii, I received an email asking for exam certificates, but I haven’t been for an interview... it’s the first I have heard from Stranmillis since I sent my application in January...
    What did you apply for? It's weird I don't know what way they are doing it 😟

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShaunaO!)
    Early Childhood Studies
    Yeah I know a girl that's applied for early years too and got an email to send her grades but hasn't had an interview 😁

ReputationRep:
    Have you heard anything yet from stranmillis? I still haven't 😩

ReputationRep:
    No nothing at all 😵😓
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    No nothing at all 😵😓
    Nor me, I know of a couple of people who had their interviews same day as us and hasn't heard anything, maybe they haven't got to our bundle yet 😕

ReputationRep:
    Nor me, I know of a couple of people who had their interviews same day as us and hasn't heard anything, maybe they haven't got to our bundle yet 😕
    Could be something to do with applying to two courses but who knows, hope we find out something soon

ReputationRep:
    Could be something to do with applying to two courses but who knows, hope we find out something soon
    Got rejected today from stranmillis 😢

ReputationRep:
    I was rejected too unfortunately, are you going to request for feedback

ReputationRep:
    I was rejected too unfortunately, are you going to request for feedback
    No don't think so, it won't make any difference, bit crap that it all depends on an interview and not grades😕 I got through the interview at st Mary's, just have to get grades now. You got anywhere else?

ReputationRep:
    Applied to nursing at queens and had my interview on Monday there, it went okay but don’t think I done enough for a place but sure onwards and upwards x

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.