Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Nice, peacefull double room greenwich/deptford london for rent! watch

Offer: Double room available 1st of April - 6 months 155 p.w. – 3 room apartment - longer stay possible.

I will be leaving London at the end of March and in so my room becomes availed up from the 1st op April till mid-September, longer stay is possible. The house is situated between Greenwich and Deptford, the DLR is only 5 minutes away and the bus stops right next to the door. The room is quite big and you share the house with two other female students. The bed in the room is brand new (I chose it myself) and has a lot of storage space underneath. I have bought my own desk and book closet which you can take over for free. You share your bathroom with one other person. The bathroom is large and has a nice shower/bath combo. The house itself is big, light, well-taken care off and has a wooden floor. We also have a beautiful white fish. There is quite some public space in the living room and kitchen combo is large as well. This means that there are also two fridges and a big freezer as well as a separate storage room. You can also enjoy the outside because we have 3 balconies. There is a possibility to park your car underneath the house.

We are renting the house from a well-organized agency who solves your problems directly without any extra costs. This means that you need to go through a reference scheme. This is my reason for posting this room online so early on. I am looking for someone who can take over my contract from April the 1st till somewhere mid-September. Everything is present in the house so it might be nice for someone who is looking for a short let tendency. There is also a possibility to extend the rent of the house but this needs to be done via the agency.

The total price of the room is 154,29 pounds per week excluding bills. The bills are around 10 pounds per month. We do not pay taxes since we are all students. The base rent of the house, deposit and administration need to be paid upfront next month. This excludes the water/electra/gas and internet bills which are paid monthly according to the usage.

You will be sharing the house with two other ladies. One is student at Goldsmiths, the other is student at Central Saint Martins. We tend to work, socialize and eat together in the living room. I am looking for a woman who likes to take over my room for the period of April till mid-September with a possibility to extend their stay.

Spareroom link: https://www.spareroom.co.uk/flatshar...enwich/9463441

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 1, 2018
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Find out more

Accommodation profiles:

Downing Students

Universal Student Living

“Over 25 years of perfecting the student accommodation experience. Downing Students. Accommodation Made for you”

Prodigy Living

Prodigy Living

Accommodation in 15 cities across the UK, with 24 sites providing modern, stylish en suite and studio rooms close to the major universities.

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation across the UK.

Student accommodation articles What to take to uniDo I need a TV licence?

Quick link:

Unanswered student accommodation threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.