Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have just been confirmed a room at Benyon Hall and would like to know what any current students think of the place as a whole?

When researching I was very happy with my choice and am just curious as to what it's like.

Thank you for reading!
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Joewhybrow98)
    I have just been confirmed a room at Benyon Hall and would like to know what any current students think of the place as a whole?

When researching I was very happy with my choice and am just curious as to what it's like.

Thank you for reading!
    Hello

Congratulations on your accommodation offer - that is great news. So, as you know, Benyon is standard en-suite accommodation but unfortunately I didn't stay in it myself.

I did have friends that stayed in Benyon and they seemed to really like it, as you have the three halls Benyon, St Pats and Sherfield it is really sociable and only about 5 minutes off campus.

Will try and find a friend who stayed in Benyon to give me some more information, unless someone replies to this thread.

If you have anymore questions, then please do get in touch.

Alice
    Food Science Placement Student

ReputationRep:
    Hi Alice,
    Thanks so much for the reply, I can't wait for September now!

You've been a big help,

Have a lovely day
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Joewhybrow98)
    Hi Alice,
    Thanks so much for the reply, I can't wait for September now!

You've been a big help,

Have a lovely day
    Hi

Really glad we could help!

Anything else you'd like to know about Reading, let us know!

Good luck in your exams!

Sophie
    Final year Philosophy student

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.