Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I applied to AUB and UCA (Canterbury) for foundation year and soon I got to make a choice.

Online AUB has better ranking and I like their student union and clubs. UCA Canterbury looks good too and it was my first initial choice when I visited them.

Idk what do you guys think is better? I'm most interested in illustration.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Heya,

Have you been to an open day for both universities?

The question is which is better suited to you? If you want to feel happy and comfortable at university the best thing you can do is choose the one that is most appealing to you. Think about what you want out of a university and what you want to gain from the experience - then figure out which gives you what you want.

Hope that helps!
    Harriet
    Student Ambassador and First Year Photography Student

ReputationRep:
    oo i'd like to know too!
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Layzo)
    I applied to AUB and UCA (Canterbury) for foundation year and soon I got to make a choice.

Online AUB has better ranking and I like their student union and clubs. UCA Canterbury looks good too and it was my first initial choice when I visited them.

Idk what do you guys think is better? I'm most interested in illustration.
    Have a think about what you want to do after your foundation. Both offer a guaranteed place on a degree if you do their foundation but it’s pretty easy to swap too. Have a look at their foundation shows and the sort of illustration work they’re producing to see whether your style is well supported. If you’re interested in illustration then find out about what printmaking facilities and presses are available to experiment with.

It’s all about choosing the right fit for you. The environment where you think you can do your best work.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.