Turn on thread page Beta

I like her, but not sure how to go about it? watch

ReputationRep:
    So I slept with this girl on Valentines day from work. We get on extremely well and she enjoyed every moment of it. We exchanged contact details and kept in touch.

Shortly after I asked her to meet up, she said she was pretty busy but she's kept talking to me since. Sending equivalent long messages to me. It's been really nice and I've enjoyed chatting too her. She did say she'd get back to me but I've just not bothered simply because past experience says you get nowhere - but again the confusion lies with her sending very long messsages and showing variable amounts of interest in me and consistently asking how my day was and how I am. But again she did say she'll let me know when she's free.

Today we both had different training courses in the same place and at lunch we bumped into eachother and she gave me a hug, and a proper one too. We spoke a little bit but she had to go. She hugged me again.

I text her about 20 mins later saying it was nice to see her, and she said it "was nice to see me too haha! That she was finished and going home and that she hoped I have a nice day"

I really like her, but just trying to meet up and do something is proving a challenge? Thoughts anyone?

ReputationRep:
    She said it was random that we bumped into eachother.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    You need to just ask her again. I would be honest, and just say that it seems like we are both interested in each other and it would be really good if we could meet up. Not even for like a long date, maybe just a drink at a coffee shop or something.

ReputationRep:
    Luck would have it. She said she'll meet as friends but isn't looking for anything else at the moment.

#friendzoned?

I replied and said yeah that's cool.

She replied first thing this morning saying she's sorry. Upset face and that she hopes my day goes well.

So I can rule anything out with her permanently, despite already going the whole way?

ReputationRep:
    Luck would have it. She said she'll meet as friends but isn't looking for anything else at the moment.

#friendzoned?

She replied first thing this morning saying she's sorry. Upset face and that she hopes my day goes well.

So I can rule anything out with her permanently, despite already going the whole way?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ConcordeBA)

#friendzoned?

(Original post by ConcordeBA)

#friendzoned?

Yes I think you should move on. She's being clear that she saw it as a one night thing, and if you are clear you prefer a relationship go out there, believe there is someone else for you who wants what you want, and be true to yourself. Just be professional with her at work, and you'll get over it in time. Look on the bright side–she was honest with you. Take care 😊

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 3, 2018
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.