Turn on thread page Beta

The Return of Lolzo. AMA. watch

ReputationRep:
    The Return of Lolzo

Hello everyone, I am back and I have changed significantly.

If you don't know me, here are some links:

Old account(previously called lolzo) - https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=3660632

My most popular/controversial thread
    Introductory thread

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have got rid of my aim to be TSR's 1st comedian and now moving on.
    I will be doing a daily thread series known as 'Life of Lolzo' starting on 06/03/18. Also every Tuesday, starting from 06/03/18, I will start a series called 'Lolzo Talks', where I pick a current affair to talk about. (EDIT: Lolzo Talks will not take place until further notice)

I would also like to apologise to anyone who I annoyed a month during my attempt of comedy/satire.

This is now an AMA for you to ask any questions you want to me or doubts you want me to clear.

That's it for me.
    KEEP REFRESHED

ReputationRep:
    bump

ReputationRep:
    This is the most amazingly conceited thing I've ever seen. Lovely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PlayWithMarkers)
    This is the most amazingly conceited thing I've ever seen. Lovely.
    I am not conceited. In fact I am ashamed of my previous personality and wish to change myself. It was just an announcement.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    So why not change your name?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolzo_returns)
    I am not conceited. In fact I am ashamed of my previous personality and wish to change myself. It was just an announcement.
    Believing your return is enough to warrant a name reference, avatar AND thread (with daily update threads no less) is the conceited bit buddy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurawatt)
    So why not change your name?
    Lolzo isn't a bad name though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PlayWithMarkers)
    Believing your return is enough to warrant a name reference, avatar AND thread (with daily update threads no less) is the conceited bit buddy.
    I'm sorry if this seems conceited, but I am doing no harm.

ReputationRep:
    Want to change yourself but remind everyone of what you’re trying to get away from... surely if you wanted a fresh start you would have not mentioned it or made it your name and avatar?

Glad you’ve changed your tune though, even if it’s not by much. Banging on about who you were/are and thinking people care enough about you to watch a daily thread is conceited, especially as all we know about the ‘content’ you will post daily is that it’s about you.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat_mac)
    Want to change yourself but remind everyone of what you’re trying to get away from... surely if you wanted a fresh start you would have not mentioned it or made it your name and avatar?

Glad you’ve changed your tune though, even if it’s not by much. Banging on about who you were/are and thinking people care enough about you to watch a daily thread is conceited, especially as all we know about the ‘content’ you will post daily is that it’s about you.
    Well, I like the name Lolzo though, I don't see what it wrong with it. And it is my choice whether I can make an avatar or not. Just because I decided to change my personality, does not mean I need to change the name.

Pretty sure daily threads are not new here on TSR. Many people do this in the form of a GYG (Grow Your Grades). Are you calling them conceited? Although mine won't be a GYG, it is sort of similar and there is absolutely nothing wrong with doing that.

Remember, for a fresh start to take place, you must reflect and learn from your past and that is exactly what I'm doing.

Not everything I post will be about myself. I will also do other threads like for study help etc. The 'Life of Lolzo' is just a documentation of my life, essesntially like a blog. And the 'Lolzo Talks' is not even about me, I just simply talk about a current affairs.

ReputationRep:
    The Return of Lolzo

Hello everyone, I am back and I have changed significantly.

Old account(previously called lolzo) - https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=3660632

My most popular/controversial thread
    Introductory thread

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have got rid of my aim to be TSR's 1st comedian and now moving on.
    I will be doing a daily thread series known as 'Life of Lolzo' starting on 05/03/18. Also every Tuesday, starting from 06/03/18, I will start a series called 'Lolzo Talks', where I pick a current affair to talk about.

I would also like to apologise to anyone who I annoyed a month during my attempt of comedy/satire.

This is now an AMA for you to ask any questions you want to me or doubts you want me to clear.

That's it for me.
    KEEP REFRESHED
    how old are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by officiallycool14)
    how old are you?
    18 years old

ReputationRep:
    Do you LolTho?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    sigh
    i wish my life was so interesting that i could have daily updates on whats going on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HateOCR)
    Do you LolTho?
    Life will have its ups and downs, but the occasional lolz will never go.

ReputationRep:
    sigh
    i wish my life was so interesting that i could have daily updates on whats going on.
    Everyone's life is interesting in some way.

ReputationRep:
    sigh
    So does OP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    So does OP
    Quite right.

ReputationRep:
    the return of lolzo

hello everyone, i am back and i have changed significantly.

my most popular/controversial thread
    introductory thread

i have got rid of my aim to be tsr's 1st comedian and now moving on.
    I will be doing a daily thread series known as 'life of lolzo' starting on 05/03/18. Also every tuesday, starting from 06/03/18, i will start a series called 'lolzo talks', where i pick a current affair to talk about.

I would also like to apologise to anyone who i annoyed a month during my attempt of comedy/satire.

This is now an ama for you to ask any questions you want to me or doubts you want me to clear.

That's it for me.
    keep refreshed
    he's back boiz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k.n.h.)
    he's back boiz
    Oh yes I am!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 2, 2018
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.