Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I received an unconditional offer for the mentioned course. I wanted to know if anyone else already got it? Or can i feel special? (jk)
    I wanted to know if it's worth choosing this university, is the level of teaching on this course high, what are the prospects after? Also, how's the sandwich year?
    Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keysi)
    I received an unconditional offer for the mentioned course. I wanted to know if anyone else already got it? Or can i feel special? (jk)
    I wanted to know if it's worth choosing this university, is the level of teaching on this course high, what are the prospects after? Also, how's the sandwich year?
    Thanks in advance
    I have also received one as well.
    that makes both of us
    have you gone to any open days or applicant days

ReputationRep:
    ...I also received an unconditional for this exact course

ReputationRep:
    Lol guess I'll see u next year....wink

ReputationRep:
    Yeah this should be good - I'm looking forward to it

ReputationRep:
    I also got an unconditional offer for the same course xD

ReputationRep:
    Damn, guess it's not a rarity for this course lol
    I wonder if there's some sort of group chat for this course, similar to halls groups on fb

ReputationRep:
    I hope there is, it would be cool to meet some classmates before we start

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone going to Margaret house

ReputationRep:
    Nah sorry I'm going to Trafalgar

ReputationRep:
    Ah I would offer to make one on Fb but I have no idea - more of a whatsapp person

Nah, I'm gonna be in Harry Law

ReputationRep:
    Im also terrible at creating groups using fb sorry

ReputationRep:
    It's okay!
    I figured it out on fb, so if you guys pm me your contact stuff, I'll go ahead and make a group

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking of applying for the Animation course at Portsmouth but can't seem to find many people who've done it. Have any of you found that Portsmouth have a reputation for their animation courses/do you know anyone doing the Animation course rather than this one? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClockworkPaws)
    I'm thinking of applying for the Animation course at Portsmouth but can't seem to find many people who've done it. Have any of you found that Portsmouth have a reputation for their animation courses/do you know anyone doing the Animation course rather than this one? Thanks!
    Heya. Portsmouth uni is one of the most reputable unis for animation and similar courses Imo (Wow, I should be a uni rep ). The facilities here are huge and I haven't even seen them all yet.

There's actually a ton of people doing Animation, not this course, and I'd be happy to add you to the groups if you do end up applying.

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I will be studying computer animation and visual effects from september, is there a chat with others on this course or something, it would be nice to get to know each other before arriving in Portsmouth. 😂😁

ReputationRep:
    Dm me Ur face book name and I'll add u in our chat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skyqm)
    Hello, I will be studying computer animation and visual effects from september, is there a chat with others on this course or something, it would be nice to get to know each other before arriving in Portsmouth. 😂😁
    1 minute ago

Dm me Ur face book name and I'll add u in our chat

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 28, 2018

University open days

• University of Portsmouth
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 10 Nov '18
  • University of Portsmouth
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 1 Dec '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.