Turn on thread page Beta

Driving in the snow? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    i drive steadily and safely & do not try to impress or intimidate people with my driving.
    As well as I. You fail to see the difference between learning and driving.
    Any experiments should be done in controlled environment, like tracks or road closed particularly for training purposes.

i have not learnt any fancy show-off tricks;
    Avoidance of collision or saving an unexpected skid is not a show of trick, it's a life-saving skill.

In Finland it is even mandatory to learn it.

https://youtu.be/wnYGhAXbDsM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PTMalewski)
    As well as I. You fail to see the difference between learning and driving.
    Any experiments should be done in controlled environment, like tracks or road closed particularly for training purposes.

Avoidance of collision or saving an unexpected skid is not a show of trick, it's a life-saving skill.

In Finland it is even mandatory to learn it.
    https://youtu.be/wnYGhAXbDsM
    tylsä juttu as they say in Helsinki

ReputationRep:
    tylsä juttu as they say in Helsinki
    Driving is tylsa juttu in the first place. If you're not interested in it, don't do it.
    Finns are one of a few nations that take the road traffic safety seriously. I guess @howitoughttobe would say they all suffer from anxiety disorder.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.