Turn on thread page Beta

Have you ever witnessed a "glow up" in any of your exes? watch

Did it make you jealous? Did it make you rethink things? Or did it not make a difference.

One that dumped me really let himself go but I don't think that was related to our relationship ending, he just moved. Made it easier to get over him though. Lookswise he's back to normal now but I can tell he's matured a lot. Still kind of like him.

One that I ended things with is now in a reasonably well known band. It's the biggest F U but I don't mind, I'm genuinely happy for him. It's just funny how far he's come compared to me. Lookswise I think he's got worse but probably because I'm not seeing him in the same light.

Another kind of ex has improved a lot but I still don't see him that way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Did it make you jealous? Did it make you rethink things? Or did it not make a difference.

One that dumped me really let himself go but I don't think that was related to our relationship ending, he just moved. Made it easier to get over him though. Lookswise he's back to normal now but I can tell he's matured a lot. Still kind of like him.

One that I ended things with is now in a reasonably well known band. It's the biggest F U but I don't mind, I'm genuinely happy for him. It's just funny how far he's come compared to me. Lookswise I think he's got worse but probably because I'm not seeing him in the same light.

Another kind of ex has improved a lot but I still don't see him that way.
    What band is your ex in?

ReputationRep:
    He got worse if anything :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    nah, about the same. she's also wised up so we're pretty good friends now and probably have a better relationship now than when we were dating in terms of how healthy it is. we're not into each other at all anymore.

(Original post by badmantipster)
    What band is your ex in?
    Haha definitely not saying in case anyone knows it and knows him. But it's just a generic indie band with teenage fangirls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Haha definitely not saying in case anyone knows it and knows him. But it's just a generic indie band with teenage fangirls.
    Aight but how popular?

(Original post by badmantipster)
    Aight but how popular?
    Similar to Wolf Alice

ReputationRep:
    What is a glow up?

ReputationRep:
    its basically going from ugly to hot, like Neville Longbottom from harry potter, he's sexy af now

ReputationRep:
    Well I was with 1 girl and she definitely looks hotter than when I was with her but she wasnt bad back then. But im not jealous I have seen her go through many boyfriends but we left each other on good terms and we still talk.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, no.

I don't have an ex and tbh I wouldn't be able to care if I did.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    No, but one of my ex’s saw me go through a glow up. She was well jealous. I also went on to date her best friend.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 1, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.