I sent a nude and now I'm scared

Watch
Anonymous #9
Report 2 years ago
he didn't listen so you just caved in? you couldn't have just put the phone down? what the heck is wrong with you? there is nothing you can do now, whats done is done. just accept it.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Well I am gay so I can't help you there!!!
Then why comment here.
Anonymous #1
he didn't listen so you just caved in? you couldn't have just 7put the phone down? what the heck is wrong with you? there is nothing you can do now, whats done is done. just accept it.
I know, I know I made a STUPID mistake. I just didn't cave in he was literally begging, he knew I was underage...but he still kept asking for it.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by TimetoLogOut)
how old r u
I'm 17
butterperson001
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Jkk
Randyyy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If he isnt a big douche I wouldn't be too worried about it. I just hope it was through snapchat
Robloxian
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I can say right now I’m going thru a hard time a sent a pic of my penis to a girl and she told on me now idk if I’m going to get in trouble or not I hope that god will help me I know it was wrong but somehow I can’t get out of it
Last edited by Robloxian; 1 year ago
Unknown1242
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi I’m having a problem like that too but my mate keeps blocking him for me bc I sent him a nude but he can never find my acc but now my mates dad hacked so he couldn’t find me or my mates acc again so I wanna ask what did you do in your situation?
Idkkkkkkkkkk_
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
If they do get leaked just stay positive and get all u friends to say it’s there vagina like sex Ed (:
manishakaur00
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
How old are you?
I saw a post on Instagram that i think may help:

Men will never understand what it feels like to be 16/17 and have an older man pursue you. Your brain isn't even fully developed and you are easily manipulated into thinking that the attention you are receiving is appropriate and for them to demand things from you. Stop blaming children for the behaviour of adults.
Spanx
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by manishakaur00)
How old are you?
I saw a post on Instagram that i think may help:

Men will never understand what it feels like to be 16/17 and have an older man pursue you. Your brain isn't even fully developed and you are easily manipulated into thinking that the attention you are receiving is appropriate and for them to demand things from you. Stop blaming children for the behaviour of adults.
😂

Your brain isn't even developed!!! Says the person asking a question, asked and answered in the thread... You haven't even learned to read yet, just send me a nude and we'll be quits.
Anonymous #10
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Spanx)
😂

Your brain isn't even developed!!! Says the person asking a question, asked and answered in the thread... You haven't even learned to read yet, just send me a nude and we'll be quits.
That was rude. Just trying to help tf...
Anonymous #11
Report 2 weeks ago
Tbh I wish I could get a nude but hey I'm ugly that always takes you far
justBijal
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
WHY!!!! Should have just blcoked him the sseocnd he asked thats what i do. what did u send it on
justBijal
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
that was incredibly stupid especially if u say your 17
Anonymous #12
Report 1 week ago
Why tf would you send a nude to a random person? also you are taught from yr 6 that once you click send its forever on the internet.
Fermion.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
This thread is ****ing 2 years old.
zooperzamirah
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I sent a nude to a guy I've never met before, it was a STUPID MISTAKE. He kept asking for nudes, even when I told him no so many times. He didn't listen.
He asked for a bra and undie picture and a picture of my vagina so I did give to him. Now regret it so much. I'm scared people will find out it's me. Please help me. :,(
Hey girl. Try not to worry. You made a mistake but if anything gets leaked make sure you tell somebody so it gets stopped right away, I know its embarrassing but you don't want to make matters worse. Hopefully you've learned never to send nude photos.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (83)
18.74%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (90)
20.32%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (84)
18.96%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (96)
21.67%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (44)
9.93%
I haven't started researching yet (46)
10.38%

Watched Threads