Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Have you already received an offer for BSc Psychology at UCL? I haven’t yet 😭
    when is it supposed to arrive??
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I have an offer from ucl for psychology with language sciences not pure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pearlfection1)
    When did you receive it? And what are your predicted grades? Mine is for the Italian diploma and they predicted me 100 out of 100

ReputationRep:
    I recieved the offer back in December. My predicted grades are AAB.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applying not from the UK?

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Yes I’m not from the UK and have applied for BSc Psychology 2018 entry. Haven’t recieved a decision yet

ReputationRep:
    Hi I applied to UCL for Psychology with Education and I haven't heard back either. I've checked UCAS twelve thousand times. Eeeeeek.

ReputationRep:
    I’m happy I am not alone in this anxiety 😂😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dorandrisani)
    I’m happy I am not alone in this anxiety 😂😂
    Hahahah Oh my gosh - we're absolutely in the same boat!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Why are they taking so much time??? Ahahah

ReputationRep:
    I’ve heard that international applicants usually receive decisions later than applicants from the UK. The UCL website says all decisions will be made by 31 March. Hoping for the best 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prishabatra12)
    I’ve heard that international applicants usually receive decisions later than applicants from the UK. The UCL website says all decisions will be made by 31 March. Hoping for the best 😊
    21 more days left👍🏼🙏🏼

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dorandrisani)
    21 more days left👍🏼🙏🏼
    Oh my word. I'm so excited and so nervous!!!

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer after initially being rejected, lol. So so happy. Did anyone of you guys get in too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Victoria.j.m)
    I got an offer after initially being rejected, lol. So so happy. Did anyone of you guys get in too?
    That’s great! Congrats! I got rejected and was asked if I would like to be considered for psych and linguistics. I hope they offer me BSc Psychology too.

ReputationRep:
    That’s great! Congrats! I got rejected and was asked if I would like to be considered for psych and linguistics. I hope they offer me BSc Psychology too.
    Yes that's exactly what happened to me, too! Did you have to write an essay for them as well about "What interests you about the Psych and Lang Sciences course"? I wrote one and sent if off and didn't hear back for them for ages, when they suddenly emailed me last thursday saying that since their last email (where they told me I was rejected for the pure Psychology course) spaces have become available for BSc Psychology and that they reconsidered applicants who very narrowly missed an offer, and that I will hear their decision in the next 24 hours over UCAS track. I almost died inside out of fear. But it was an offer, probs the last thing I expected at that point!

I still find the Psychology and Lang Course pretty interesting though! I hope you get an offer!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Victoria.j.m)
    Yes that's exactly what happened to me, too! Did you have to write an essay for them as well about "What interests you about the Psych and Lang Sciences course"? I wrote one and sent if off and didn't hear back for them for ages, when they suddenly emailed me last thursday saying that since their last email (where they told me I was rejected for the pure Psychology course) spaces have become available for BSc Psychology and that they reconsidered applicants who very narrowly missed an offer, and that I will hear their decision in the next 24 hours over UCAS track. I almost died inside out of fear. But it was an offer, probs the last thing I expected at that point!

I still find the Psychology and Lang Course pretty interesting though! I hope you get an offer!!!
    Yes. It’s the same case with me. I sent in the same essay a while back. I’m glad you got in! I’m going to keep my hopes up for the pure BSc Psychology! Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pearlfection1)
    Same here! Have you attended UCL on the open days? I couldn't make it as I live in Canada .
    It would be nice getting to know psych/ling folks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icearietty)
    Same here! Have you attended UCL on the open days? I couldn't make it as I live in Canada .
    It would be nice getting to know psych/ling folks
    Hi! I have an offer for psych and languages sciences too!

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I have an offer for psych and languages sciences too!
    Great to hear from you! Have you had a chance to visit the campus? My conditional offer is that I have to maintain at least 90 for six grade 12 courses.
    Not sure if 2 or 3 marks being short of the requirement will result in withdrawal of my offer. I don't know how flexible UK universities can be with their applicants holding conditional offers.

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.