Turn on thread page Beta

Girl stared at me in the club? What does this mean watch

I went to a club on campus yesterday and I was waiting to put my coat in the cloakroom and there was a girl beside me who was literally staring into my eyes. When I locked eyes she continued staring then looked away. She did this twice. It kinda made me scared?

What can be the possible reasons for this?

ReputationRep:
    It means she stared at you wondering? Who put this damn creature on earth

Bump
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    She's going to follow you home and murder you? I mean, it's not like you've got her number so it doesn't matter now. There could be many reasons why she was looking.

(Original post by UWS)
    She's going to follow you home and murder you? I mean, it's not like you've got her number so it doesn't matter now. There could be many reasons why she was looking.
    It confuses me as if she was staring as she liked me, then why couldn’t she just come and start talking to me?

Bump

ReputationRep:
    ur gonna get gregnant

ReputationRep:
    You might have gone to a club, but your behaviour makes me think your mental age is 11. Pack it in.

ReputationRep:
    It simply means that she wants you, and one day you will go on a date to a nice restaurant. You will eventually find out you seem to have loads of things in common and in the heat of the moment you will fall in love. After a year of dating you will propose to her and she will say yes. The wedding will be at the Four Seasons Park Lane London and the wedding cake will be lemon creme flavored. After honeymooning in the Bahamas you will have 3 children, two girls and a boy. They will grow up and go to school, then college, then university and then will all go into great jobs. When you turn 50 you will have a 2010's themed party to bring back the memories of your youth. The kids will hate but it will make your wife fall in love with you all over again. Later you grandchildren will grow up and go through the same process as your children, and it would be your responsibility to buy them undeserved things. In your old age you will be staring at your WW3 medals thinking back to the troubling days when war ravaged are world. But at least the girl who starred at you that one time will be next to you. Sadly she passes away at the age of 96 due to a serious virus which will have a serious impact on all of the UK. And when starring at her grave you shred a tear, but a tear of happiness, because you are glad that she starred into your eyes all that time ago.

But really your overthinking it, she probably just accidentally starred into your eyes. A bit awkward if you ask me.

Bump

ReputationRep:
    Could mean anything, maybe she thought she recognised you, maybe she was so drunk she was starting randomly, maybe she was thinking about someone you look like, possibilities are endless.

By this post I assume you want her to have liked you, in future if you think this is the case ask her for a dance or something
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    It means that you should have opened your gob and started a polite conversation with her, within 2 seconds of your eyes making contact.

That's the mature, proper, adult thing to do.
    During the course of the conversation you'd have been able to gauge what her likely thoughts and feelings were at that time. And you'd have discovered some things about her character and personality.

In future, don't let these God given networking chances slip by.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 2, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.