Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So who else has had no school due to snow, and what have you guys been getting up to to pass the time?

I personally am not happy, I have school off tomorrow as well ☹

ReputationRep:
    Me too. Been off since Wednesday and off tomorrow as well. I’ve been having fun snowy days out like sledging etc but I am not happy with all the work I am missing from school though. I should be revising so tomorrow I will revise all day to make up for it
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Y11_Maths)
    Me too. Been off since Wednesday and off tomorrow as well. I’ve been having fun snowy days out like sledging etc but I am not happy with all the work I am missing from school though. I should be revising so tomorrow I will revise all day to make up for it
    Yh man me too. I'm going to finish so much work off for biology. How are GCSEs going so far, I remember how stressed I was for them!

ReputationRep:
    There is lots of snow but my school refused to shut down so I just didn't turn up yesterday or today and not sure if I'll turn up tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ultimateradman)
    Yh man me too. I'm going to finish so much work off for biology. How are GCSEs going so far, I remember how stressed I was for them!
    I’ve not been stressing yet but I’m sure I will when they get even closer. Got a revision time table and everything sorted so if I stick to it and out in the work I should come out well hopefully
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous1502)
    There is lots of snow but my school refused to shut down so I just didn't turn up yesterday or today and not sure if I'll turn up tomorrow.
    What about all the work you'll miss?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ultimateradman)
    What about all the work you'll miss?
    On wednesday our biology lesson was cancelled so I only missed chemistry, so not too bothered.And today I missed maths-the teacher cannot teach so there is no point me coming to their lesson,economics-which I'm dropping next year since my school makes me do 4 subjects in year 12 and I had biology and I asked people and they said they didn't do much in the lesson.So not too bothered.Tomorrow is chemistry again-which I would rather not miss but I could probably look up whatever they did in class and economics.So not bothered..

ReputationRep:
    My school was shut down today and will be tomorrow CELEBRATION TIME, not much, just surfing the web and having fun, not much revision

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The RAR)
    My school was shut down today and will be tomorrow CELEBRATION TIME, not much, just surfing the web and having fun, not much revision
    Music to my ears, everyone else on here panics me with how much work they do -- gonna take a leaf out of your book and chill tomorrow

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.