Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter


    I've graduated and got a job back at home but i want to travel and work abroad for a year or so and live my life a bit more than i am now. I only have the idea i have no clue where to begin. Does anyone know of any companies that i can go to plan this or has anyone done this and can offer advice on how to kick start it?

    i'm a law grad wanting to do human rights work and want to go somewhere like Australia or America.

    Any advice would be great i'm lost in a sea of google searches. Thank you x
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.