Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone heard from CMS Vac Scheme (Academy) results?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Did you do the VI? Did mine in Jan and still havent heard back!

ReputationRep:
    I’ve done the critical reasoning test and haven’t heard back since. What’s “VI”?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, its video interview! Not sure when we will hear back, I don't know if they have started doing assessment centres yet!

ReputationRep:
    I have done the critical reasoning test but haven't received any VI invite yet. I'm figuring it is a "no" considering the assessment centres are going on...

ReputationRep:
    Do you know people who have assessment centres for vac scheme?

ReputationRep:
    I emailed them at the beginning of March to ask what was going on, and this was their response:

'Hi Saul,Many thanks for your email.Apologies in the delay getting back to you.

Our assessment centres are currently still ongoing, so we will be in touch to let you know the outcome of your application over the coming weeks.
    Thank you for your ongoing patience,

Kind regards,

Graduate Recruitment Team'

I know a few other people who have applied and would appear to be strong candidates (they've got other vac scheme offers already) and they haven't heard anything yet, so maybe they're still choosing who will be selected for the assessment centres?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.