Turn on thread page Beta

Constantly feeling awful about myself watch

ReputationRep:
    I’m so insecure I’m in the constant circle of feeling ugly and fat not good enough
    I cannot afford nice summer clothes so I feel like I will just look ugly and white af
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    why do u feel that way. everyone is unique and smart in his own way. not everyone will hate u. but half of them will like you and your clothes.
    u got a life. so just go and buy clothes u like and enjoy your life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foreverconfu)
    I’m so insecure I’m in the constant circle of feeling ugly and fat not good enough
    I cannot afford nice summer clothes so I feel like I will just look ugly and white af
    whats wrong with looking white?

ReputationRep:
    Nofap and join a gym or a fighting gym. You know, we are troubled by problems like this, pretty much constantly. Just think about it, everyone is. But some of us man up and take care of it, others kind of fail, and yet others fail miserably and feel miserably.

And it's not that bad anyway. Society is retarded in this sense, expecting everyone to be the best of the best, but only one can be the best of the best ffs

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 2, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.