Turn on thread page Beta

Is the England secretly more powerful than America watch

ReputationRep:
    In terms of their global influence and power they've garnered through the centuries, I believe they control the world and hold alot of foreign property on their name.

I don't want to sound bonkers or silly, but London is home to the wealthiest politicians and global leaders, similar to this we call the illuminati, it's where they all meet and communicate.

The United States was initiated by British influence, I believe that they the British actually now control the US.

I believe that America in theory is not a country, but rather a mass business in both the hands of the Israeli government and the United Kingdom, this is where they mainly lach on to from behind the curtains.

The reason being so that they do not get condemned for their actions, but it is actually they whom are ruling the world.

There both microscopic in size yet they rule world with zionist and other global influences within both countries, they act as the little guys so no one sees them coming, this is how theve completed their endeavours throughout all these years.

Isreal has all the top companies owned by zionists there, they have all the top jobs their, from Lawyers, judges, doctors, bankers, etc and all of that to it's highest quality.

And the UK is influenced by them, yet they still have independence in terms of them holding the worlds archives and secrets they've garnered throughout the centuries.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    If you read the story of the British empire then read this vs the reality of Britain having little influence, given the story of the empire, if asked I’d easily be more inclined to believe this was true story lol

ReputationRep:
    Who is "the England"? It makes no sense. But if you are comparing England with the US in terms of global influence, we are very much on the decline, especially as we are in the process of cutting ties with our closest neighbours.

ReputationRep:
    Well all I can say is if we do have this power it is a shame it is not reflected in our living standards, if the USA was merely the sweatshop of the UK none of us here would need to work, there would be about 5 US citizens beavering away for the benefit of each UK citizen.

Also given the argument how does one explain Trump, yes, we do have a sense of humour, but really , even we would not find inflicting him on the US funny enough to actually do it.

In fact Trump is the prefect proof that there cannot be any unseen scheming dark force running things, if there were they would need to be really smart to have survived so long, Trump would be the proof that they were not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DJKL)
    Well all I can say is if we do have this power it is a shame it is not reflected in our living standards, if the USA was merely the sweatshop of the UK none of us here would need to work, there would be about 5 US citizens beavering away for the benefit of each UK citizen.

Also given the argument how does one explain Trump, yes, we do have a sense of humour, but really , even we would not find inflicting him on the US funny enough to actually do it.

In fact Trump is the prefect proof that there cannot be any unseen scheming dark force running things, if there were they would need to be really smart to have survived so long, Trump would be the proof that they were not.
    Are living standards are far better than the US, we have free health care and all things are cheaper including cars, we have alot if free time off yet Americans are working there assess off three times as hard for the same benefit they would get in the UK for far less, America is a trashy place in general, many people who go there says it's ****, when they come here they say its absolutely amazing and that they don't want to leave.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.