Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I only have high school diploma . I graduated from HS in 2013 and I went to university for 3 years but i didn't manage to graduate. I studied English for Creative Industry. I know English. How can i get a job using High School Diploma?
    • Community Assistant
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    CV Helper
    (Original post by merryship)
    I only have high school diploma . I graduated from HS in 2013 and I went to university for 3 years but i didn't manage to graduate. I studied English for Creative Industry. I know English. How can i get a job using High School Diploma?
    Which country are you in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by threeportdrift)
    Which country are you in?
    I'm not living in UK but i do live in Indonesia
    • Community Assistant
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    CV Helper
    (Original post by merryship)
    I'm not living in UK but i do live in Indonesia
    I figured not the UK as we don't have a high school diploma! You may not find many people that know about the indonesian jobs market, but now we know that fact, those that do might have a better answer.

I suspect your high school diploma isn't going to be the key thing that gets you a job. You need to assess your skills and interests and see how they fit with a job, then apply for that type of job. it's your skills and experience that are likely to get you a job, not school exams.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.