Turn on thread page Beta

how are target grades predicted in secondary school? watch

ReputationRep:
    we have a sats level and an end of year level and an english mark. how does this predict my grades. ( english is my second language but i speak it as perfectly as a native englishmen). i have much higher sats scores and end of year levels than my peers but somehow my target grades are low. do you think it is about my language?? if you heard me talk, you would've thought i was english)

ReputationRep:
    We make educated guesses.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by sadasdasfsfafg)
    we have a sats level and an end of year level and an english mark. how does this predict my grades. ( english is my second language but i speak it as perfectly as a native englishmen). i have much higher sats scores and end of year levels than my peers but somehow my target grades are low. do you think it is about my language?? if you heard me talk, you would've thought i was english)
    Are these GCSE predictions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Learn Ranger)
    Are these GCSE predictions?
    we havent done any mocks yet

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.