Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Name: Amelia (Millie)
    Course: French and Spanish (Spanish ab initio)
    Predicted grades: AAA
    Also applying to: Portsmouth (insurance choice with Southampton as my firm, the rest of the offers from Birmingham, Warwick and Bristol I’ve declined)

I see a lot of people predicted A* but I’m not even confident I’ll meet my target grades to get in (ABB and A in French 😓😓😓😓)
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amelia_jasinski)
    Name: Amelia (Millie)
    Course: French and Spanish (Spanish ab initio)
    Predicted grades: AAA
    Also applying to: Portsmouth (insurance choice with Southampton as my firm, the rest of the offers from Birmingham, Warwick and Bristol I’ve declined)

I see a lot of people predicted A* but I’m not even confident I’ll meet my target grades to get in (ABB and A in French 😓😓😓😓)
    Name: Sara
    Course: Criminology and Psychology
    Predicted: Already completed A-Levels
    Unconditional Southampton

Tbh, usually once a University has made an offer, particularly considering Southampton is your firm choice, they have in the past accepted students who achieved one, two or even more grades below the offer made. Considering they requested French at an A, you might get in with a B.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 2, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Southampton
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
  2. University of Southampton
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 9 Sep '18
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.