Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I’m baaaaaaack! Sorry I’ve been gone so long, I’ve been very busy with getting snowed in and what not... but I have got loads of stuff done in this time.

I’ve got what feels like a million and one flash cards for psychology, going over the case studies we’re doing. All I to do now is make flash cards for the Grant study and mind maps for the Chaney study and the psychology areas.

In Law we’ve started Non-Fatal Offences Against A Person, which so far is the most confusing thing I’ve ever come across 😩 there’s ABH, wounding and god knows what else but I’m trying to get my head around it.

I’m meant to have my Law mock today but I’m still snowed in and I don’t want to risk my life getting to college and/ or getting stuck there! Plus I really need to go over the defences and cases because the only one I can remember is the one about a guy branding his wife’s butt with his initials (oh trust me, there’s worst than that).

Name:  2D84647A-2FF6-4570-A7BB-3C3625ED4D4B.jpg.jpeg
Views: 10
Size:  26.4 KB

Name:  7EC916CD-AC27-4E2B-B8E1-258233BE5C59.jpg.jpeg
Views: 10
Size:  98.3 KB
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.