Help/Advice from those studying primary teaching at Glasgow Uni

Watch
CaitlinMacF18
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I have an interview for the Education with Teacher Qualification Primary (Undergraduate) coming up soon and I would just really like to speak to some current students, get some advice and ask some questions as it’s where I really want to go and I don’t want to mess up!!!

Hope someone can help!!!
se80409
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Don’t be worried about it the interview is just about you being able to convey that you are passionate about teaching and can speak to people easily, prepare for the interview by maybe learning a basic structure of why you wanted to become a teacher and what skills and qualities you have that make you applicable to the job, just make sure you draw in anything you do whether it be a sport or an activity into how it would help you become a teacher, don’t be worried about the interview they don’t want you to fail so just be yourself!
Agrimley22
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by CaitlinMacF18)
I have an interview for the Education with Teacher Qualification Primary (Undergraduate) coming up soon and I would just really like to speak to some current students, get some advice and ask some questions as it’s where I really want to go and I don’t want to mess up!!!

Hope someone can help!!!
Hey did you get an offer and accept this course?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (69)
22.85%
Excited but a bit nervous (134)
44.37%
Not bothered either way (37)
12.25%
I'm really nervous (62)
20.53%

Watched Threads