Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

So about a week ago me and my bf split up. I had told alot of lies and he cant get over it. I lied because i thought it would make the situation better but it didnt. I thought i was protecting him. He found out i lied and left. Hes clearly said he will never want me back but he contacts me regularly and is always checking up what im doing. He tells me he is speaking to lots of other women and it hurts when he says that. We have a 2 year old together so he regularly comes to see him and when he came to my house the other day he went through my phone and draws looking for something. He literally blows hot and cold all the time but cannot let the issue go. Is he still into me and trying to make me jealous? Or is he trying to hurt me because hes hurting? Im so confused and i do love him very much but i feel like ive shed to many tears over him. Help me pleaseee

I think if what you lied about was serious he probably doesnt want anything to do with you.

Honestly, it depends on what you lied about. Plus if it happened a week ago then he probably just needs to process things for a bit although, again, it would depend on what you lied about.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 2, 2018
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.