Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hello, I am trying to find someone to take over my contract. It is from Ewen Henderson Court. You can move in ASAP, or at a date which fits you. The contract ends on August 18th. You will pay £2795 in two instalments for this.

    You have to be a King's student.

    Alternatively, if you want to move in on 23rd June onwards, then you will only pay one instalment of £1240.

    PM me if interested!

    Out of interest, why do you want to swap from Ewan Henderson? I was going to apply there myself for accommodation so it would be interesting to hear your reasons as to why you want to move
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 4, 2018
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.