I am good at religious studies but.....

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Do you think I am revolutionary for my age as I got an 8 in my mock am a muslim and am doing catholic christianity with judaism abd all the other muslims get 5s and 6s!! #Also doing theme A and B!!!
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Do you think I am revolutionary for my age
No.
kflora
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
congratulations to you for getting that grade! However, whilst you should definitely be proud of yourself, that achievement doesn't make you ' revolutionary for your age'. I got an A* + almost got full marks in my GCSE RS studying Christianity and I'm Sikh. Whilst its a good achievement, I don't call myself 'revolutionary for my age' because it's just simply not true. Also, stop comparing yourself to your other Muslim classmates because that's not healthy. Congrats though
kflora
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Oh you disgusting animal!!! You connive, you conceive, you deceive!!!! I will get my 9 in Religious studies and when I do you'll be sorry you fatty!!!!
How rude, OP. Stop bigging yourself up mate- if you get a grade 9 then great, but let the guy have an opinion
Anonymous #1
(Original post by kflora)
congratulations to you for getting that grade! However, whilst you should definitely be proud of yourself, that achievement doesn't make you ' revolutionary for your age'. I got an A* + almost got full marks in my GCSE RS studying Christianity and I'm Sikh. Whilst its a good achievement, I don't call myself 'revolutionary for my age' because it's just simply not true. Also, stop comparing yourself to your other Muslim classmates because that's not healthy. Congrats though
Ok thanks I still have a dream of becoming a theologian/lawyer/fashion designer/culinary chemist hence I take GCSE Art, Religious Studies, Food preparation!!!!
Anonymous #1
Yp

How rude, OP. Stop bigging yourself up mate- if you get a grade 9 then great, but let the guy have an opinion
You are rude!!! Die in a hole!!! I am revolutionary for my age as I am a gay muslim eh!!!!
Anonymous #1
I am sorry for being rude
internet monster
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yp

You are rude!!! Die in a hole!!! I am revolutionary for my age as I am a gay muslim eh!!!!
People like you are the exact reason why the media portrays Muslims in a negative light
Anonymous1502
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Well I got an A* and Im an atheist (don't mean to show off)
HateOCR
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
GCSE in RS will die out in like 20 years time.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by internet monster)
People like you are the exact reason why the media portrays Muslims in a negative light
No...I am kind!!! But I love to be rude and mischievous sometimes
Anonymous #1
(Original post by HateOCR)
GCSE in RS will die out in like 20 years time.
No it won't. Religion will stay true forever!!! Its all you need in life...the study of theology!!!!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous1502)
Well I got an A* and Im an atheist (don't mean to show off)
Oh my God Girl..You are even more revolutionary than me!!! I look up to you..you fought against the prejudice of the thought that only people who are of the religion they are studying are good!!! Athiests who excell and are good at RS are truly the ultimate revolutionsist for their age!!! eeee!!!!!! Go Girl!!!!!!!! What are you studying now? Theology- oh good!!!!
Anonymous1502
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Oh my God Girl..You are even more revolutionary than me!!! I look up to you..you fought against the prejudice of the thought that only people who are of the religion they are studying are good!!! Athiests who excell and are good at RS are truly the ultimate revolutionsist for their age!!! eeee!!!!!! Go Girl!!!!!!!! What are you studying now? Theology- oh good!!!!
Haha Thanks

No doing my a-levels and Im studying biology,chemistry,maths and economics.Wanted to do philosophy and ethics/Religious studies at a level instead of economics but my school didn't offer it.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 years ago
Isn't it a lot to do ethics as apposed to religion?
PlayWithMarkers
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
This thread is amazing. I'm in. I've never seen such butchering of the word 'revolutionary'
a1.weirdo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Do you think I am revolutionary for my age as I got an 8 in my mock am a muslim and am doing catholic christianity with judaism abd all the other muslims get 5s and 6s!! #Also doing theme A and B!!!
i got a 9, am a hindu and do islam and christianity. In no way am I revolutionary and neither are you
username3025040
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
what's revolutionary is how pathetic this thread is

(Original post by a1.weirdo)
i got a 9, am a hindu and do islam and christianity. In no way am I revolutionary and neither are you
well said
Anonymous #1
Oh your school is rude limiting your abilities like that!!! They have ruined your theology dreams!!! Disgusting!!!
(Original post by Anonymous1502)
Haha Thanks

No doing my a-levels and Im studying biology,chemistry,maths and economics.Wanted to do philosophy and ethics/Religious studies at a level instead of economics but my school didn't offer it.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by a1.weirdo)
You are quite revolutionary!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (79)
26.96%
England (98)
33.45%
Belgium (26)
8.87%
Germany (37)
12.63%
Spain (5)
1.71%