The Student Room Group

I am good at religious studies but.....

Do you think I am revolutionary for my age as I got an 8 in my mock am a muslim and am doing catholic christianity with judaism abd all the other muslims get 5s and 6s!! #Also doing theme A and B!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Do you think I am revolutionary for my age

No.
Reply 2
congratulations to you for getting that grade! However, whilst you should definitely be proud of yourself, that achievement doesn't make you ' revolutionary for your age'. I got an A* + almost got full marks in my GCSE RS studying Christianity and I'm Sikh. Whilst its a good achievement, I don't call myself 'revolutionary for my age' because it's just simply not true. Also, stop comparing yourself to your other Muslim classmates because that's not healthy. Congrats though
Reply 3
Oh you disgusting animal!!! You connive, you conceive, you deceive!!!! I will get my 9 in Religious studies and when I do you'll be sorry you fatty!!!!

How rude, OP. Stop bigging yourself up mate- if you get a grade 9 then great, but let the guy have an opinion
Reply 4
Original post by kflora
congratulations to you for getting that grade! However, whilst you should definitely be proud of yourself, that achievement doesn't make you ' revolutionary for your age'. I got an A* + almost got full marks in my GCSE RS studying Christianity and I'm Sikh. Whilst its a good achievement, I don't call myself 'revolutionary for my age' because it's just simply not true. Also, stop comparing yourself to your other Muslim classmates because that's not healthy. Congrats though

Ok thanks:smile: I still have a dream of becoming a theologian/lawyer/fashion designer/culinary chemist hence I take GCSE Art, Religious Studies, Food preparation!!!!
Reply 5
Yp

Original post by kflora
How rude, OP. Stop bigging yourself up mate- if you get a grade 9 then great, but let the guy have an opinion

You are rude!!! Die in a hole!!! I am revolutionary for my age as I am a gay muslim eh!!!!
Reply 6
Original post by kflora

I am sorry for being rude:frown:
Yp

You are rude!!! Die in a hole!!! I am revolutionary for my age as I am a gay muslim eh!!!!

People like you are the exact reason why the media portrays Muslims in a negative light
Well I got an A* and Im an atheist (don't mean to show off)
Reply 9
GCSE in RS will die out in like 20 years time.
Original post by internet monster
People like you are the exact reason why the media portrays Muslims in a negative light

No...I am kind!!! But I love to be rude and mischievous sometimes
Original post by HateOCR
GCSE in RS will die out in like 20 years time.

No it won't. Religion will stay true forever!!! Its all you need in life...the study of theology!!!!
Original post by Anonymous1502
Well I got an A* and Im an atheist (don't mean to show off)

Oh my God Girl..You are even more revolutionary than me!!! I look up to you..you fought against the prejudice of the thought that only people who are of the religion they are studying are good!!! Athiests who excell and are good at RS are truly the ultimate revolutionsist for their age!!! eeee!!!!!! Go Girl!!!!!!!! What are you studying now? Theology- oh good!!!!
Oh my God Girl..You are even more revolutionary than me!!! I look up to you..you fought against the prejudice of the thought that only people who are of the religion they are studying are good!!! Athiests who excell and are good at RS are truly the ultimate revolutionsist for their age!!! eeee!!!!!! Go Girl!!!!!!!! What are you studying now? Theology- oh good!!!!

Haha Thanks :smile:

No doing my a-levels and Im studying biology,chemistry,maths and economics.Wanted to do philosophy and ethics/Religious studies at a level instead of economics but my school didn't offer it. :frown:
Isn't it a lot to do ethics as apposed to religion?
This thread is amazing. I'm in. I've never seen such butchering of the word 'revolutionary'
Do you think I am revolutionary for my age as I got an 8 in my mock am a muslim and am doing catholic christianity with judaism abd all the other muslims get 5s and 6s!! #Also doing theme A and B!!!

i got a 9, am a hindu and do islam and christianity. In no way am I revolutionary and neither are you
what's revolutionary is how pathetic this thread is

Original post by a1.weirdo
i got a 9, am a hindu and do islam and christianity. In no way am I revolutionary and neither are you

well said
Oh your school is rude limiting your abilities like that!!! They have ruined your theology dreams!!! Disgusting!!!
Original post by Anonymous1502
Haha Thanks :smile:

No doing my a-levels and Im studying biology,chemistry,maths and economics.Wanted to do philosophy and ethics/Religious studies at a level instead of economics but my school didn't offer it. :frown:
Original post by a1.weirdo

You are quite revolutionary!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending