Turn on thread page Beta

Doubt about equivalency of the A-level of a languge watch

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to know what is the equivalent of an A level of a language with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages of the Council of Europe. I am not British and I do not find reliable information about it . In case you don't know the CEFRLCE divides the levels in A1,A2,B1,B2,C1,C2. Thanks in advance
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Spanishpaella)
    I'd like to know what is the equivalent of an A level of a language with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages of the Council of Europe. I am not British and I do not find reliable information about it . In case you don't know the CEFRLCE divides the levels in A1,A2,B1,B2,C1,C2. Thanks in advance
    CEFRLCE is what you have?

Talk to the admissions or international department of the unis you are interested in and they will state what they look for/ accept. That is the cheapest method.

A levels are the exams students in the UK take at ages 17 and 18 after two years study. They normally take 3-4.

They may also accept an equivalency certificate that has been certified by NARIC. They compare the qualification.

https://www.naric.org.uk/naric/individuals/

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.