Turn on thread page Beta

What is the oldest piece of clothing you own? watch

ReputationRep:
    Oldest as in the longest you have had it

I would say a black coat that I have had for about 8/9 years.

ReputationRep:
    I would have to say a jacket I brought about 2 months ago. Not very long lol. I threw out my old clothes months ago and got loads of new ones.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Well I do technically still have a dress I wore when I was 1 ... but in terms of clothes I actually still wear (and not including vintage items) then probably my green converse that I got for my 20th birthday (9.5 years ago).
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Reviewer
    I still have a blouse and a black pencil skirt from secondary school. I'm almost 26. They still fit!

ReputationRep:
    I've still got knickers that fit me from when I was about 13/14 that I still wear

ReputationRep:
    I've got a t-shirt from Top Man that has Animal from The Muppets on it. Must be 9-10 years old. I still use it for the gym.

ReputationRep:
    I've got a blouse from about 10/11 years ago which I haven't worn all that much so it's still in reasonably good condition.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rum Ham)
    I've still got knickers that fit me from when I was about 13/14 that I still wear
    same . its about the comfort....

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.