Turn on thread page Beta

What is the oldest piece of clothing you own? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Oldest as in the longest you have had it

I would say a black coat that I have had for about 8/9 years.

ReputationRep:
    I would have to say a jacket I brought about 2 months ago. Not very long lol. I threw out my old clothes months ago and got loads of new ones.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Well I do technically still have a dress I wore when I was 1 ... but in terms of clothes I actually still wear (and not including vintage items) then probably my green converse that I got for my 20th birthday (9.5 years ago).

ReputationRep:
    I still have a blouse and a black pencil skirt from secondary school. I'm almost 26. They still fit!

ReputationRep:
    I've still got knickers that fit me from when I was about 13/14 that I still wear

ReputationRep:
    I've got a t-shirt from Top Man that has Animal from The Muppets on it. Must be 9-10 years old. I still use it for the gym.

ReputationRep:
    I've got a blouse from about 10/11 years ago which I haven't worn all that much so it's still in reasonably good condition.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rum Ham)
    I've still got knickers that fit me from when I was about 13/14 that I still wear
    same . its about the comfort....

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.