Turn on thread page Beta

Cringest thing you've said by accident that still haunts you watch

ReputationRep:
    I thought netflix and chill was in the literal sense and when a guy asked me what I wanted to do (as in go out or whatever) I said oh just netflix and chill

(ahh just thinking about it makes me cringeeeeee) noo...

ReputationRep:
    Haha I think the moral of this thread is ‘stop drinking’ :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    I said Love you to the receptionist, when I should have said bye take care... WHAT AN IDIOT I KNOW

i was cringing so hard afterwards lol

ReputationRep:
    Watching previous videos of NRA / PROM of my school and other nearby schools with supercars and so many familar people. The cringiest thing is the 2011 style video edit and style LOL

ReputationRep:
    I do this youth health course, where we learn about health issues in order to educate others, so I was in a room filled with progressive people. Anyway, we were talking about how the police used to get people to walk in a straight line to test for drink driving. I asked 'what about amputees', which was not only inappropriate given the situation, but also dumb as hell because why tf would amputees be driving. That still haunts me.

Thank God I don't drink...

ReputationRep:
    There was one time about 10 years ago - maybe a bit longer - when I was supping in a well-know rock club in Liverpool with a girl I was sniffing after. Anyway, it was an all-nighter, so bar till 5 and the chance of a little lock in. It hits 1am and and this girl says to me 'shall we just bin this off and go back to mine?' and I said right away 'ah **** off girl, the bar's on till 5!'

Got a slap and a vodka & redbull over me for me troubles. The lads thought it was ****ing hilarious but I was kicking myself for days.

ReputationRep:
    I said I'd take my husband to be my lawful wedded wife by accident :laugh: everyone laughed but I was mortified

ReputationRep:
    So, we were talking about Ex Machina in English class a couple of months ago (don't ask) and at some point, I said to the TEACHER, "ok then, would you ever f**k a robot?" She didn't give me detention but that was so cringe.

ReputationRep:
    Okay so, this one teacher used to annoy the heck outta me. Every day she'd say "Smile [insert my name here]" due to a resting ***** face. And if im having a bad day? its patronising as all hell. She knew she was doing it to annoy me too. It wasnt like she was innocent. Then one day i had a reeeaaaally bad day i was annoyed and she said this to me as i was leaving the school grounds. In responds i shouted "DIE" back at her. She started cracking up and then ever since that day, she blackmailed reporting me unless i did random odd jobs for her like collecting stuff from printers -___-

ReputationRep:
    i said hello baby to my guy teacher once

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paracosm)
    I was in primary school and some kid called my childminder an "idiot" and I asked her without thinking....if I should call the police...

Absolutely amazing gif.

ReputationRep:
    telling my teacher after he shaved that the new look didnt suit him, and that he wouldnt get girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toy Soldiers)
    Calling my teacher, Mum... :facepalm:
    My friend called her teacher “Daddy”

I’ll let that sink in for a moment.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Nothing.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 7, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.