Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

So 6 weeks ago I got my septum and my ears pierced. I’ve had my ears done before at Clair’s but they closed up, so when I got them done this time around I made sure to get them done properly with a needle.

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with the piercings themselves, I just want to remove and change my earings over because I’ve got some really nice ones for my birthday. But I can’t seem to undo the stud.

It’s a labret stud. I’ve tried turning it left and right and there’s absolutely nothing happening. I’ve even used rubber and latex gloves and pliers to get a better grip but absolutely nothing happens. Just makes my ears sore so please someone help because otherwise I’m just going to cut them out of my ears I’m so done with them. I’m not joking I will cut them out of my ears unless someone tells me that’s a bad idea because I’ve tried everything.

Have you cleaned them thoroughly? There could be something blocking the bead from unscrewing.

Failing that, go back to your piercer and ask them to remove/change the jewellery for you.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 2, 2018
How are you feeling about your exams?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.