Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi all just a quick question, my degree takes 100 credits from 2nd year and 100 credits from 3rd year to give your final grade, what happens if you're best grades are a 60 credit module and a 20 credit module and you got a lower grade in the 40 credit module, would that then make the 20 credit irrelevant or would they use it as part of your 100 credits still?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Adsafc1)
    Hi all just a quick question, my degree takes 100 credits from 2nd year and 100 credits from 3rd year to give your final grade, what happens if you're best grades are a 60 credit module and a 20 credit module and you got a lower grade in the 40 credit module, would that then make the 20 credit irrelevant or would they use it as part of your 100 credits still?
    Hello

What degree are you doing? Let me know and I'll let you know who can help with this

Thanks
    Laura

ReputationRep:
    Any Expecations for May June 2018 IGCSE exam series
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by sohailanaser)
    Any Expecations for May June 2018 IGCSE exam series
    Hi, this thread is for Teesside Uni. You might be better checking in the GCSEs forum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teesside University)
    Hello

What degree are you doing? Let me know and I'll let you know who can help with this

Thanks
    Laura
    Nursing, thanks
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Adsafc1)
    Nursing, thanks
    Okay, thanks. Are you free to give us a quick call on 01642 384110 and we'll chat through with you.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.