The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Leago665
Talk to your husband and discuss this, if you think being on top wont encourage masculinity then you can do it, or you can only do it every so often.

lol were both fine with it and like it we have tried it but only read now its haram and so what if it encourages masculinity i dont get it??
Original post by Anonymous
why is it haram? it hurts without oral sex and i thought everything was halal besides anal sex?

Because one does zikir, recite the Holy Quraan with the mouth so by inserting filth as such is deemed at the very least as makrooh.

if “oral sex” means to insert the penis in the wife’s mouth to the extent that she takes in the filth, whether this filth is semen (Mani) or pre-ejaculatory fluid (Madhi), or the man takes the filth of the woman in his mouth, then this is not permissible. Taking the filth with all its forms in the mouth is unlawful.

The fluids which come out are impure, thus make it impermissible to take it orally. Therefore sis it can be deemed as impure because one will be supplicating to Allah with that mouth and so forth.
Original post by MiszshorTea786
Because one does zikir, recite the Holy Quraan with the mouth so by inserting filth as such is deemed at the very least as makrooh.

if “oral sex” means to insert the penis in the wife’s mouth to the extent that she takes in the filth, whether this filth is semen (Mani) or pre-ejaculatory fluid (Madhi), or the man takes the filth of the woman in his mouth, then this is not permissible. Taking the filth with all its forms in the mouth is unlawful.

The fluids which come out are impure, thus make it impermissible to take it orally. Therefore sis it can be deemed as impure because one will be supplicating to Allah with that mouth and so forth.

my husband normally gives oral to me but he enjoys it and we wash ourselves after so i dont see the problem?? also what about if it hurts without oral?
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
This is getting absurd now. Why would the creator of the universe care how you have sex? Is he perverted enough to be spying on everyone having sex? Why would God do that? It’s extremely creepy and strange and how does it affect him how you have sex?

You and your partner should enjoy sex in whichever ways you’re comfortable with and you shouldn’t let some silly rules stop you from making each other sexually happy. Do you really want your sex to be extremely restricted and dull because of what some rules say?

Classical reply from a disbeliever.
my husband normally gives oral to me but he enjoys it and we wash ourselves after so i dont see the problem?? also what about if it hurts without oral?

Sis as long as you dont swallow the mani its deemed as disliked (Makrooh).

Which means that its not permissible however, it can be a 'leeway' as such. One should not fall into this often though otherwise it would lead to haraam.

This from Imam Abu Hanifah(Rahimahullah) ruling by the ways.
Original post by zxcvbnm123456789
Hooray! Thank you for your noble surrender.

You’re welcome
oh and make sure you're not fully naked because that's haraam, immoral and unchaste :smile: good luck
I learnt that whilst studying Islamic theology
also.. don't EVER say no to him or the angels will curse you at night
enjoy :u:
Original post by justanotherchica
oh and make sure you're not fully naked because that's haraam, immoral and unchaste :smile: good luck
I learnt that whilst studying Islamic theology
also.. don't EVER say no to him or the angels will curse you at night
enjoy :u:

what do you mean fully naked during sex?
what do you mean fully naked during sex?

your entire body cant be exposed, only the relevant parts because it is shameful

Spoiler

your entire body cant be exposed, only the relevant parts because it is shameful

Spoiler

wtf???? so you cant be naked infront of your husband either?
Asalam Alykom sister... Please with all due respect don't put these types of questions here in TSR ..
Firstly most of them are non Muslims so they will just make fun of it... secondly most of them are irresponsible teenager who don't know what's right or wrong.....
Dear sis I suggest you find an Islamic website or etc to ask....

I apologize for any disturbing.
wtf???? so you cant be naked infront of your husband either?

haha well not entirely
just make sure your very delicate and feminine in your actions otherwise your not trullyyy a woman.
i think you said your sick and tired of all the rules, well truth is sex is a very private action and you should decide between yourself and your husband what you like instead of getting "guidance" from a book or from the hadeeths that is clearly outdated and unapplicable in the modern day and in your marriage.
haha well not entirely
just make sure your very delicate and feminine in your actions otherwise your not trullyyy a woman.
i think you said your sick and tired of all the rules, well truth is sex is a very private action and you should decide between yourself and your husband what you like instead of getting "guidance" from a book or from the hadeeths that is clearly outdated and unapplicable in the modern day and in your marriage.

delicate and feminine lol? yeah its just im a muslim and i found out just now oral sex is haram and on that video a woman cant be on top or in control??
And it's reading posts and comments like these that make me even happier to be an atheist.

OP - you should not be ashamed to do what you love in sex because otherwise you will be miserable and suffer potentially from mental health issues. Be happy to explore your sex life with your husband in ways that will make you happy. Otherwise you will be unhappy and things will not end well for either of you.
Original post by MiszshorTea786
Sis, just to let you know, Alhamdulliah I am a qualified scholar(although I hate the title), from a variety of institutes.

So you can trust that my information is in accordance to the religion and I do not get my information from anywhere but the books and reputable scholars. Alhamdulliah.

If required I am ready to provide you with proof InshaAllah. :biggrin:.

Spoiler

Please do consult a reputable scholar/Imam/Maulana/Mufti/Aalim/Aalimah and the likes InshaAllah.

There is quite a lot of disbelievers on this forum who will misguide you sis.

thank you
yeahh i know its just i dont understand why its so strict i try and be a good muslim but i dont like that continuing on with oral sex (something me and my husband enjoy) has to stop its kind of depressing
thank you
yeahh i know its just i dont understand why its so strict i try and be a good muslim but i dont like that continuing on with oral sex (something me and my husband enjoy) has to stop its kind of depressing

I know sis but I did give the ruling before. Its disliked act however if you dont swallow the mani and the madhi then it is deemed upon as makrooh.

So technically you are permitted if you do not swallow, but it is looked upon as disliked action. It also depends upon what school of thought you follow.
(edited 6 years ago)
In Islam any sexual position is halal as long as it is vaginal sex no anal. I can’t remember which Hadith this is from but I’m sure I read it somewhere
Some scholars say that if it’s not written in black and white ( Quran or Hadith) then it is allowed. Also, depends on school of thought and what the imam said.
Crikey, with all of the restrictions, no wonder Muslims are obsessed with sex.

Now we know the true meaning of Islam doesn't suck - apparently.

Where's @Andalusi I'm sure he has an answer?
(edited 6 years ago)
No im sure the women getting on top isnt haram.

Latest

Trending

Trending