Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Have sex in whatever way you like, it’s fine and not a problem. Your husband might even find it arousing for you to be in charge sexually.

(Original post by SherlockD)
    You can do pretty much anything , except for that second hole , or the mouth, as best of my knowledge. ( I’m muslim btw) The husband must pleasure the wife, as she requests as well, such that both are satisfied.
    so only the husband can be on top??

(Original post by Anonymous)
    PlantagénetCrown let this loser tell you whats right and wrong. He hates Islam.
    Plantagenet Crown **
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Allah will be watching.

ReputationRep:
    so only the husband can be on top??
    As I said you can do nearly anything . You can be on top, no problem

(Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    Have sex in whatever way you like, it’s fine and not a problem. Your husband might even find it arousing for you to be in charge sexually.
    yeah im unsure because some say its bad if its the woman on top of the man because its emasculating?? dont understand how it could take away his manhood and we have tried it before which was enjoyable only read this it was not good after but hes my husband and i love him

im a 23 year old muslim female whos married and ive read that during sex with your husband the woman cant be on top of the man because its emasculating and only the man should do it
    im kind of fed up because its seems like everything is either haram or frowned upon
    another source confirming this is a video: 6:16-9:20

he describes it as vulgar and bad whats wrong with my husband asking me to do that im so confused???
    So have sex the way you want to. It's supposed to feel good.

As I said you can do nearly anything . You can be on top, no problem
    but you said the man should pleasure the woman?? so im unsure can i or can i not because im conflicted ive searched

ReputationRep:
    yeah im unsure because some say its bad if its the woman on top of the man because its emasculating?? dont understand how it could take away his manhood and we have tried it before which was enjoyable only read this it was not good after but hes my husband and i love him
    It doesn’t take away his manhood and he’d have to be pretty insecure to think that. Enjoy sex without restrictions.

(Original post by Tootles)
    So have sex the way you want to. It's supposed to feel good.
    yeah but im muslim and i have to follow the rules

ReputationRep:
    Islam is a religion of equality- the idea that a position in bed is emasculating is truly false. You are allowed to enjoy it in anyway you want except for oral ( controversial) or the back passage ( widely accepted as a no no)

Islam is a religion of equality- the idea that a position in bed is emasculating is truly false. You are allowed to enjoy it in anyway you want except for oral ( controversial) or the back passage ( widely accepted as a no no)
    ??? what

oral is haram too??? without it it hurts what i didnt know it was haram aswell?

ReputationRep:
    but you said the man should pleasure the woman?? so im unsure can i or can i not because im conflicted ive searched
    YOU PLEASURE EACH OTHER, that’s allowed. If you haven’t climaxed and he has, you have the right to demand it , as does he

ReputationRep:
    ??? what

Oral is not forbidden.

ReputationRep:
    ??? what

Use lube

ReputationRep:
    yeah but im muslim and i have to follow the rules
    Literally nothing happens if you don’t though....just be a good person, why live your life feeling guilty for no reason.

ReputationRep:
    Islam is a religion of equality
    You have to be joking?

ReputationRep:
    OP either low IQ or a troll. Probably both.

Use lube
    i dont always orgasm and with oral i do and my husband loves doing it i didnt know it was haram so now i have to stop doing it??
    i know anal sex is haram never done that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zxcvbnm123456789)
    You have to be joking?
    Let’s not start this debate. You win. Congratulations.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.