Ziggurats ? Watch

tashadavies_x
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
What's it like living in the zigs ? I've got an unconditional offer for nursing so I can only stay in Suffolk Terrace if I choose the ziggurats.

Would love to know more about them !

Thanks !
lilGem
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by tashadavies_x)
What's it like living in the zigs ? I've got an unconditional offer for nursing so I can only stay in Suffolk Terrace if I choose the ziggurats.

Would love to know more about them !

Thanks !
Hey!

I stayed in Norfolk Terrace way back in 2013. What did you want to know?
tashadavies_x
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
(Original post by lilGem)
Hey!

I stayed in Norfolk Terrace way back in 2013. What did you want to know?
Anything aha. What's it like in general living there, especially with the shared bathrooms and large amounts of people ?
lilGem
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by tashadavies_x)
Anything aha. What's it like in general living there, especially with the shared bathrooms and large amounts of people ?
So you'll live with 14 people (there are normally 2 shared rooms)

You're lucky that during winter its the warmest place on campus. The rooms are bigger compared to other rooms on campus so you have plenty of space, a really good sized desk and a big wardrobe.

You'll tend to live with a mix of people so you'll have different timetables so there won't be a wait for the shower or toilet as there are three toilets/ 2 showers. They are also cleaned weekly.

You have spectactular views over the lake too! and its only a short walk to the nursing building and the hospital
University of East Anglia UG Student Rep
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I'm a healthcare student that lived in the ziggurats (Suffolk Terrace too!) 2 years ago and I have so many good memories from there!

It's a very social environment as you'll be living with 14 others (I had 4 medics, 3 nurses, 2 SLTs, 1 paramedic, 1 physio and 2 economics) and 2 shared bathrooms and a kitchen. In your room, you get a really big desk, a chair, a sink and mirror, a wardrobe and of course a bed and you have a cleaner who comes once a week to clean your accommodation.

You can find more detailed information such as the exact floor plan and pricing here

Task UEA Official UG Rep
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia (UEA)
    UEA Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (653)
91.07%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (64)
8.93%

Watched Threads