Turn on thread page Beta

Grading questions, I'm sure been done to death before watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi all just a quick question, my degree takes 100 credits from 2nd year and 100 credits from 3rd year to give your final grade, you do 120 credits each year but what happens if you're best grades are a 60 credit module and a 20 credit module and you got a lower grade in the 40 credit module, would that then make the 20 credit irrelevant or would they use it as part of your best 100 credits still?
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Adsafc1)
    Hi all just a quick question, my degree takes 100 credits from 2nd year and 100 credits from 3rd year to give your final grade, you do 120 credits each year but what happens if you're best grades are a 60 credit module and a 20 credit module and you got a lower grade in the 40 credit module, would that then make the 20 credit irrelevant or would they use it as part of your best 100 credits still?
    You have too read the rules or talk to the exam unit or your department. Strictly speaking you cannot obtain the 100 credits without using the 40.
    The answer is in the rules or seek clarification. No one on here can give you the answer.

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.