Certify Evidence Tuition Fee Loan Application

Watch
Vera88
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi,

I'm about to fill my Eu students application form for tuition fee loan. I need to send a bunch of documents as evidence to prove the temporary nature of my stay outside EU.

I have read that every piece of evidence must be certified by a person of good standing (in Italy, we don't have anything similar, that's why it sounds so unfamiliar and weird to me ahahaha). Is that true? For example, I want to send the copy of my passport visa (I don't want to send the original one, my passport is always with me, like a treasure), should I certify it and by whom?
The same for my bank statements, for example?
I also got a letter sent by email from my ex-employer in Peru; and it's obviously impossible to obtain the original stamp and signature...they were just scanned. Seems soooo complicated...any advice would be appreciated!!! Many Thanksssss
username1294428
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
A person of good standing who could certify your documents would be for example a police officer from a nearby police station.
Vera88
Rep:
?
(Original post by katherine9609)
A person of good standing who could certify your documents would be for example a police officer from a nearby police station.
Than you Katherine!

But, since I have like 6-7 documents of different nature to certify (passport visa, bank statement, emplyer letter, ecc), could a police officer, do it for all of them? Or should I look for other people that have something to do with the specific type of each document? :confused::confused:
Vera88
Rep:
?
(Original post by katherine9609)
Could a trade union officer be classified as a person of good standing?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (408)
52.31%
No (372)
47.69%

Watched Threads