Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Efron)
    Too many people are but many drop out, the course is ****ing intense.
    It is not intense. It's just boring. By which I mean people drop out because it's boring rather than the intensity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notoriety)
    It is not intense. It's just boring.
    No believe me it's intense, you gotta memorise a huge chunk of ****, in America they don't evan accept you to any law school until you have an undergraduate degree already, the fact that UK allows it paves the way for 18 year old students to study it and either drop out or not progress to the bar because they have been subject to mental rape for 3 years.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Efron)
    No believe me it's intense, you gotta memorise a huge chunk of ****, in America they don't evan accept you to any law school until you have an undergraduate degree already, the fact that UK allows it paves the way for 18 year old students to study it and either drop out or not progress to the bar because they have been subject to mental rape for 3 years.
    You know many of the people advising you in this thread are either currently studying law at university, or are law graduates?

For the avoidance of doubt however IANAL.

And if you feel that way about the course why on earth do you want to study it?? Unless it's for the money... Please don't say it's for the money...........

Or the power....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doonesbury)
    You know many of the people advising you in this thread are either currently studying law at university, or are law graduates?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I didn't say they weren't, I highly doubt some of them are but many may be yes.

But I know it's intense because my access course proves it and the drop out rate is hard, it's the hardest course in the world, that is a universal fact.

ReputationRep:

And if you feel that way about the course why on earth do you want to study it?? Unless it's for the money... Please don't say it's for the money...........
    I was struggling to come up with a response ... which wasn't too braggy. Thank you very much for the interception!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Efron)

But I know it's intense because my access course proves it and the drop out rate is high, it's the hardest course in the world, that is a universal fact.

Or the power....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I like a challenge and lifelong security.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Efron)

But I know it's intense because my access course proves it and the drop out rate is hard, it's the hardest course in the world, that is a universal fact.
    As a second year law student, I can guarantee you, it is NOT the hardest course in the “world”.
    People DO drop out because the course is generally boring to anyone who isn’t passionate about the subject.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katherine9609)
    As a second year law student, I can guarantee you, it is NOT the hardest course in the “world”.
    People DO drop out because the course is generally boring to anyone who isn’t passionate about the subject.
    Depends how your mind works, but in general the intensity and dilemma that a law student has to face is widely known regardless if says it's not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Efron)
    Depends how your mind works, but in general the intensity and dilemma that a law student has to face is widely known regardless if says it's not.
    So two law students are telling you that it is more boring than intense and you're still arguing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Efron)
    it's the hardest course in the world, that is a universal fact.
    If it's a fact it can be proven.

Go on.

ReputationRep:
    oh he's still posting dogshite a whole day later

/ignore

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notoriety)
    So two law students are telling you that it is more boring than intense and you're still arguing.
    What is intensity may I ask? Intensity is when something is hard to get a grasp of thus losing your interest and being subject to boredom.

It's the same thing, nevertheless if you want to take them apart there still hurdles you have to face this becoming intense.

Law is is extremely difficult, type the hardest courses in the world and law will be number 1, the amount of books you have to read is mortifying.

ReputationRep:

Or the power....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What makes you think I'm after power, lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Efron)
    What is intensity may I ask? Intensity is when something is hard to get a grasp of thus losing your interest and being subject to boredom.

It's the same thing, nevertheless if you want to take them apart there still hurdles you have to face this becoming intense.

Law is is extremely difficult, type the hardest courses in the world and law will be number 1, the amount of books you have to read is mortifying.
    I actually got World's 10 toughest golf courses. I don't play golf.

I spend most of my day Googling stuff related to law, so if your #1 is actually "law is really hard" then that tells you you need to get out more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Efron)
    I like a challenge and lifelong security.
    But not the challenge of looking up basic facts on the internet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Efron)
    What makes you think I'm after power, lol
    This:

(Original post by Efron)
    I want to reach high ranks in the military so which one can grant me more power if I join, from the beginning and the long run
    Keep digging, this is fun.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone on this thread (except Doonesbury and PQ and a couple of other people which I thank soo much ) are idiots and a complete waste of time, as you have nothing better to do than discourage and extract negativity. To those people I say shame on you and get a life.

Have a nice life and see you later.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Efron)
    idiot
    (Original post by Efron)
    complete waste of time
    Pot calling the kettle black? Oh yeah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohanGRK)
    Pot calling the kettle black? Oh yeah.
    Oh yeah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Efron)
    Oh yeah.
    gd 1

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. London Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.