Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ok, so there is this girl in my school who I have never spoken to but I like her and have done for 3 years. On the first day of the Christmas holidays, I asked my friend to tell her because I was too shy. She said to him that she felt bad because she 'doesn't feel the same way'. Since then I have had this empty feeling and I still can't stop thinking about her. My favourite time of day is the time I go to bed because I have 9 or 10 hours in a fantasy world where everything seems so perfect because I am with her.
    Help please.

ReputationRep:
    bump

Well, you have two choices:
    1) Forget about her and move on. Focus on studies and improving yourself.
    2) Go after her and hope she likes you back some day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well, you have two choices:
    1) Forget about her and move on. Focus on studies and improving yourself.
    2) Go after her and hope she likes you back some day.
    I've tried/am trying to forget about her but I can't.
    What do you mean by 'go after her'?

ReputationRep:
    Properly stalk her

ReputationRep:
    I'm not being rude but I have had the same thing since I'm in secondary school year 11 and I have liked this boy in my year actually in my form since I started secondary and I have only asked him three times to go out with me one in year ten one at beginning of year 11 and one just before we broke up from school I have given up as people made fun of me and I can't take it anymore ge didn't actually give me an answer so I have given up, maybe leave it fir a bit and wait to see what she does

ReputationRep:
    She said she didn't feel the same way and felt bad about it. I respect her feelings so don't want to go after her or try and pressure her or anything but I also can't stop thinking about her.

ReputationRep:
    What as a friend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KimNoel)
    I'm not being rude but I have had the same thing since I'm in secondary school year 11 and I have liked this boy in my year actually in my form since I started secondary and I have only asked him three times to go out with me one in year ten one at beginning of year 11 and one just before we broke up from school I have given up as people made fun of me and I can't take it anymore ge didn't actually give me an answer so I have given up, maybe leave it fir a bit and wait to see what she does
    She won't even accept the friend request I have given her on facebook. If she didn't know I liked her I think she would've accepted it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KimNoel)
    What as a friend
    I don't understand what you're asking.

ReputationRep:
    bump

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baza2002)
    bump
    dude she dosen't like you , move on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ray_Shadows)
    dude she dosen't like you , move on
    I know she doesn't like me and I need to move on but I need to know how to move on. I'm trying but I haven't been able to yet because I don't know how.

ReputationRep:
    I know she doesn't like me and I need to move on but I need to know how to move on. I'm trying but I haven't been able to yet because I don't know how.
    do something that takes your mind of her , for example play some video games or go chill with other friends

chances are she's seeing another guy who sh is happy with so use that aswell

ReputationRep:
    How about you make some another (fake) fb account and try to friend with her, than start some good chat with her, just to show her your real personality, than you'll see if she get interested by you, than you can open up your self...

ReputationRep:
    do something that takes your mind of her , for example play some video games or go chill with other friends

chances are she's seeing another guy who sh is happy with so use that aswell
    The only thing that takes my mind off her is when I have a football match but that is only once a week. Nothing else, even video games, takes my mind off her.
    She doesn't have a boyfriend and isn't dating anyone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexnoone)
    How about you make some another (fake) fb account and try to friend with her, than start some good chat with her, just to show her your real personality, than you'll see if she get interested by you, than you can open up your self...
    I would do that but I don't really think that it is right to do that to someone.

ReputationRep:
    The only thing that takes my mind off her is when I have a football match but that is only once a week. Nothing else, even video games, takes my mind off her.
    She doesn't have a boyfriend and isn't dating anyone.
    go play in the park with ur friends

also you don't know that

ReputationRep:
    Think about why you like her so much, if there isn't a reason in particular then there shouldn't be anything tying you to her still. I think you should try to move on.

ReputationRep:
    go play in the park with ur friends

also you don't know that
    I do know that (I have my ways of finding out about people...)
    "With your friends"... don't have many (i have 2 who I share nothing in common with and the only reason we are friends is because they're nice people and we help each other with school stuff, I'm the one who helps them with maths, one of them helps me and the other with english and the sciences and the other helps us with geography),

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 23, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.