Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i done my ucas on december and i still havent had an interview yet. they told me they will reply by the end of march. im wondering if they have said the same to anyone else.

ReputationRep:
    Hi there!
    I know someone else who is waiting from around that time....
    Do you know anyone who has been given offers or who has been invited to an offer day? If they have been invited to an offer day that means there are no more places to give out
    good luck
    maybe email kings but it seems like you may be on the waiting list, considering its now march and you applied ages ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by myquestiontsr)
    Hi there!
    I know someone else who is waiting from around that time....
    Do you know anyone who has been given offers or who has been invited to an offer day? If they have been invited to an offer day that means there are no more places to give out
    good luck
    maybe email kings but it seems like you may be on the waiting list, considering its now march and you applied ages ago
    Hi, i know a few people that got an offer a few days after the interview and i also know a few that are still waiting for an offer but have already had an interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yus1907)
    Hi, i know a few people that got an offer a few days after the interview and i also know a few that are still waiting for an offer but have already had an interview
    What about any offer days?

ReputationRep:
    what is an offer day

ReputationRep:
    what is an offer day
    if you get an offer you get a day to see the uni your teachers and campus etc
    Im asking if the people you know got offers have an offer day to go to kings for child nursing
    this would means theyre spaces are full

ReputationRep:
    No i dont think theyve been to an offer day

ReputationRep:
    Hi - I had my interview in December too but I heard back the next day, I’ve been invited on an offer holder day in April. I would get disheartened though as “no news is good news”. It means they are still considering you!! Good luck! Xx
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    i done my ucas on december and i still havent had an interview yet. they told me they will reply by the end of march. im wondering if they have said the same to anyone else.
    Hey, I’m in the exact same position, it’s good to know I’m not alone in worrying!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lottiebeth)
    Hey, I’m in the exact same position, it’s good to know I’m not alone in worrying!
    Heey, so did you have an interview or not and also are you doing child nursing

ReputationRep:
    Heey, so did you have an interview or not and also are you doing child nursing
    I haven't had an interview and yes I applied for children's nursing

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.