The Student Room Group

When is the best time to revise in the day?

I think either first thing in the morning or after you come back from somewhere eg shops, school or a day out with your family or friends
Original post by liv7535

4-8AM. Much less distractions & if you’ve had atleast 8hrs sleep you won’t be tired. I’d say I achieve more in those 4 hrs than in 8hrs of revision say from 10-6pm. That way you can have your day to do whatever and then in the evening before dinner or sometime, just spend 30 mins recapping what you did in the morning.
Reply 3
Early morning, you have the most motivation in the morning and also your brain will be awake and fresh. For most people I think the morning is the best time to revise, I didn't think revising in the morning was that good until I started getting up earlier and revising. This is really good as well because you can get all your revision done by like 2-3pm and have the rest of the day to relax.
First thing in the morning for me. Worst time is in the afternoon. I then hit a more productive streak post 10pm -3am as long as i am settled.4am-9am is not good .
It depends on when you are most productive.
Reply 6
Scientifically speaking its been shown to be in the afternoon around 3-5pm but it obviously varies on many other factors e.g stress levels, sleep, diet and exercise etc..
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 7
I would say in the morning when you're just awake or actually just before you go to bed so that you sleep on it and you would properly remember mire that's what I do I think it's good
Reply 8
early in the morning is the best

Quick Reply

Latest