Turn on thread page Beta

Weird situation with a girl/friendzone watch

ReputationRep:
    So me (16) and this girl (15) have recently been talking for a few weeks or so and things have gone really well, I've known her for a while before but lost contact until recently. Me and her have been talking every day for like 11 days straight and talking a lot about everything. Me and her both like each other so things are going good. We have met around 5 times in the last week as she is always keen to meet me and we always have a good time like she laughs at all of my jokes, me and her have a lot in common and she is basically one of the only people that I have met that has a lot in common with me. So like I said we like each other and it's obvious by how she talks to me and flirts to me. But today me and her were hanging out at my place watching Netflix and like I put my arm around her and like we talked and just chilled for a few hours and everything was going great but she seemed a bit shy like to do anything more like to kiss or something. When we finished watching everything I walked her back home and when we were walking she was like proper flirting with me like stealing my phone, running after me like letting me to comfort her cause it was cold but when we got to her place we talked for a bit before she went in and then all she gave me was like 2 strong hugs, like fair enough but it didn't seem like much. Now I know we've only met 5 times but she has been at my place twice in two days and she does all those things like take photos of me and send them to her friends or snapchat story but she doesn't actually seem to want to take it any further than that. Am I reading into it too much cause I've been showing her a lot of attention the last week and I am not sure if I should take it down a tad to give myself some space.

By the way she isn't like shy or anything she's kissed a couple boys and in public places like the school or whatever but I am just confused on her feelings about me, thanks for any help!

ReputationRep:
    She's giving a lot of mixed signals.
    Try and see if you can text her what she's thinks about you but in a sly way rather than direct otherwise it's awkward

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Taka345)
    She's giving a lot of mixed signals.
    Try and see if you can text her what she's thinks about you but in a sly way rather than direct otherwise it's awkward
    Well fortunately I did text her but I didn't really do it sly and I just kinda straight up said something is on my mind and then told her how she feels about it. Fortunately again she did say she likes me and the only reason she sent a couple mixed signals is because she was a bit panicky but we did kinda both say we liked each other and we're gonna see each other tomorrow again. It was awkward like you said but we got over it and started talking how we do usually.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OnetyRick)
    Well fortunately I did text her but I didn't really do it sly and I just kinda straight up said something is on my mind and then told her how she feels about it. Fortunately again she did say she likes me and the only reason she sent a couple mixed signals is because she was a bit panicky but we did kinda both say we liked each other and we're gonna see each other tomorrow again. It was awkward like you said but we got over it and started talking how we do usually.
    Ayyyyyyy go on bro

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 2, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.