Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys! I am going to study CS G401 in the coming September! So excited. But i have some question on my conditional offer.

ReputationRep:
    The requirement for me is 3A in Alevel including one A in math. I wonder if the university would accept an A from Alevel Chinese. (My first language is Chinese so...i know it’s not good but i am really tired of furthur math

ReputationRep:
    I have written to the admission office but haven’t heard back from them yet......can anyone help me? Thanks!!!!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by studywithow)
    I have written to the admission office but haven’t heard back from them yet......can anyone help me? Thanks!!!!
    Try calling them tomorrow. The university has been shut since Wednesday due to the RED weather warning and further advice from the Scottish Government advising against all travel.

I know some universities can be a bit funny when it comes to an A-Level in your native language.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Cow)
    Try calling them tomorrow. The university has been shut since Wednesday due to the RED weather warning and further advice from the Scottish Government advising against all travel.

I know some universities can be a bit funny when it comes to an A-Level in your native language.
    Thanks! I really dont know if they will take it
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Thanks! I really dont know if they will take it
    The university is open Call them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Cow)
    The university is open Call them.
    i called them and they said chinese was not recommended...i assume that means i have to go on with furthurmath
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    i called them and they said chinese was not recommended...i assume that means i have to go on with furthurmath
    Yeah, universities can be funny if you're doing an A-Level in your native language Sorry about that.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 7, 2018

University open days

1. University of Edinburgh
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  2. University of Edinburgh
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.