Turn on thread page Beta

My Headphones Just Play Instrumental Music watch

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    What is weird is that for the 2nd time in 10 years, I have had a set of headphones which for some bizarre reason play the instrumental track for songs (which I actually prefer as most songs I like I dont like the lyrics)

My question is a) how on earth does this happen and b) how do I alter my songs to just play the instrumental?

ReputationRep:
    I dont really know although it could be something to to do with the connection. Sometimes it can be due to the device you are using, internet connection playing up, wires in the headphones playing up. How old are the headphones you are using because it could be a sighn that they are on their way out? Does this happen with all the songs you listen to?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by TheDevil)
    I dont really know although it could be something to to do with the connection. Sometimes it can be due to the device you are using, internet connection playing up, wires in the headphones playing up. How old are the headphones you are using because it could be a sighn that they are on their way out? Does this happen with all the songs you listen to?
    essentially 10 years ago it happened with some ipod (remember those) headphones

the ones which its happening to now are beats (the cheap wired variety) and are 2016 spec

And yes it is happening with all songs / any audio input from phone, tablet, desktop

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quasa)
    essentially 10 years ago it happened with some ipod (remember those) headphones

the ones which its happening to now are beats (the cheap wired variety) and are 2016 spec

And yes it is happening with all songs / any audio input from phone, tablet, desktop
    Thats bizarre! There could be something wrong with the headphones then. I dont really know what is wrong, sorry. You could try and look it up on the internet.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.