Turn on thread page Beta

Do you feel like crying? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sadflower)
    It's mind blowing to know all of you guys are in college! That is seriously not the case where I am hahaha, you should go to the gym! I usually workout around my neighborhood but who does my love to have the "ah yes, I have abs finally!" Feeling?!? I know I sure do! Video games huh? What kind? Music is my escape, or painting but mostly music since I can blast that in my ears and have a single dance party in my room !
    play alot of first person shooters like cod and overwatch (xbox one)

i downloaded fortnite the other day and i just uninstalled it an hour ago because of how trash it is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zxyn)
    Yeah… sometimes It’s because of memories but most the time it’s the lyrics/power of their voice. Sometimes my feelings are really touchy which isn’t ‘normal’ for most guys like when I’m in that mode I can easily get excited or easily get really down.

Yesterday I was watching some YouTube videos and laughing my head off, like laughing so hard and then I just started crying.. while laughing like it transitioned in 2 seconds, all these thoughts just hit me and I was like WOW WOW WHAT, it was an Oscar worthy moment lol
    Yeah.. i feel that too.. Somehow you suddenly cry after laughing or watch something good.

I even cry after going out and have fun with my friends because suddenly the memories hit me. i guess, we are kinda have this kind of touchy emotion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by merryship)
    Yeah.. i feel that too.. Somehow you suddenly cry after laughing or watch something good.

I even cry after going out and have fun with my friends because suddenly the memories hit me. i guess, we are kinda have this kind of touchy emotion
    Yeah I guess our brains just aren’t very good at balancing out chemicals lol

ReputationRep:
    FINALLY! Someone with a brain!!!! Fortnite is just errrmmm, how do I say it. . . . Stupid? COD would beat fortnite any day! I won't give that game the time of day hahahaha!
    (Original post by Ray_Shadows)
    play alot of first person shooters like cod and overwatch (xbox one)

i downloaded fortnite the other day and i just uninstalled it an hour ago because of how trash it is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sadflower)
    FINALLY! Someone with a brain!!!! Fortnite is just errrmmm, how do I say it. . . . Stupid? COD would beat fortnite any day! I won't give that game the time of day hahahaha!
    yeh that sounds about right , are u a boy or girl ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ray_Shadows)
    yeh that sounds about right , are u a boy or girl ?
    You can't tell?!? Goodness! I am a girl lol I couldn't imagine not being one! It's in my blood!

Im the anonymous OP person from the playstation post and yes I feel like crying
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    all the time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by squirrology)
    all the time
    Yes, it's all the time. Suddenly, that feeling hits you

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 6, 2018
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.