The Student Room Group

Should I let my boyfriend say that?

My boyfriend asked if he could wait a few days then tell his friends he fcked me. Should I let him? We go to different schools and we haven’t yet. But we both want to.
Reply 1
He wants to tell a lie to his friends to gain praise? Why would you want to date such an insecure and immature boy?
Original post by iAngely
He wants to tell a lie to his friends to gain praise? Why would you want to date such an insecure and immature boy?

I agree^^, when it comes to "doing it" it should be a personal and intimate experience; he really shouldn't tell his friends to gain praise when it's something personal like that. I'm not saying that I'm right or have full knowledge or any other context of the situation but telling his friends to gain that praise kinda shows how little respect he may have.
He sounds immature...
Dump that immature little ****er.

You do realize the inevitable will be that he will get rep for being a "stud" and you will get labelled a "slut".
Original post by yudothis
Dump that immature little ****er.

You do realize the inevitable will be that he will get rep for being a "stud" and you will get labelled a "slut".

That doesn’t happen if people are in a relationship, stop spouting ****
I think the relationship should end. You are worth more than an idiot who brags.
Original post by Anonymous

It happens more than you think. Particularly once they break up, which the vast majority of adolescent relationships do.
Original post by Anonymous

Lol and what happens when they break up, and judging from the likes of this, it doesn't seem like the guy wants to stay in a relationship really and then who do you think hears about their 'relationship' details and labels the girl a slut...him and his friends. Sorry but thats mostly the truth of these immature fu**bois.
God the feminists spouting bs are out in full force today
Why would you want to discuss your sex life with your friends? He sounds really immature and not ready to have sex.

Edit - I don't mean you specifically but just a general you.
(edited 6 years ago)
This.

Unless the tread title was deliberate click-bait, it does sound controlling. Big red flag.

He asked your opinion before hand. Sounds like he values your thoughts and feelings, and wants to have a mature, respectful, conversation about it, so as to not upset you. Just be open and honest about your reaction to this, and see how things play out.

It may be him wanting to brag, but if so he'd probably tell his mates behind your back anyway. Typical male banter, "so have you and [the op] got it on yet?", "yeah mate, smashed it at the weekend, was amazing", "is right bro, good on yer, you two getting kinda serious then? Everyone saw it coming, you two seem right for each other" etc.

Now be totally honest about this. Had you, or had you thought of, telling your girl friends about taking the relationship to the next level. How you felt about getting physically intermate with your boyfriend. What this means for the relationship, and all the emotions your going through. Be genuine and sincere, had you? If so, aren't you being, at least a little bit, hypocritical?
Sorry, just re-read the OP initial post. I misread it, and got the wrong end of the stick. Thought you meant you hadn't told anyone else yet. But you haven't had sex together yet, but he want's to tell his mates you have?

Yeah, he's being a ********.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending