Cn you invite me please your name wont show up
    come off appear offline

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bennydfrg)
    Do you play ultimate team?
    It's not showing your name

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sadflower)
    Oh goodness! Hmmm. . . Well, I really used to enjoy Once Upon A Time (back when it was a good running show lmao), occasionally I've watched Supernatural. Lately I've been watching some crazy stuff like Catfish, Love After Lockup, 90 Day Fiancé, Mama June not to hot, and any lifetime movie. I'm down for anything tbh, I'm a huge movie ethusiast too
    Oops i didnt realise u replied, i literally havent heard of them :P) i watch the middle, the officem modern family and big bang theory.

ReputationRep:
    Oops i didnt realise u replied, i literally havent heard of them :P) i watch the middle, the officem modern family and big bang theory.
    OMG I FREAKING LOVE THE OFFICE! I already finished the middle, modern family is great. I've been stuck on the office for hours on edge! I just can't get enough of those office parties (cough) Dwight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baza2002)
    It's not showing your name
    Are you sure werre friends on xbox?

ReputationRep:
    OMG I FREAKING LOVE THE OFFICE! I already finished the middle, modern family is great. I've been stuck on the office for hours on edge! I just can't get enough of those office parties (cough) Dwight
    Haha, have you seen the "That's what she said" compilation on Youtube, and yeah, how have you finished the middle when theres more episodes haha?

ReputationRep:
    Haha, have you seen the "That's what she said" compilation on Youtube, and yeah, how have you finished the middle when theres more episodes haha?
    I have not but I'm gonna look at it right now! what makes you think I haven't? Of course i have! Everyday I come home it's the first show I put on. Also, I'm glad I have someon to talk to now. I've felt pretty alone the past three, four ish days lol

ReputationRep:
    Heya, I'm in the same year and do triple science, english lit/lang, maths, geography and philosophy and unlike you really don't like maths and wanna do sciences for A -levels, justt tryna revise rn -.- GCSE's in like 2 months

ReputationRep:
    ok.
    I'm 16 years old and male. I'm in year 11.
    I like Michael Jackson
    My favourite subject is maths and at A-level I will take maths, further maths and physics.
    I spend most of my free time listening to music, playing fifa and reading other people's posts on this website.
    I have not spoken to any females (other than family or when doing group work in school - I have no female friends, I don't know why.)
    The only sport I enjoy is football.
    My favourite food is fish and chips (i know, not the most exciting food).
    I hate English, especially the narrative writing, because I have no imagination.
    I have no sense of humour
    Could you tell me a bit about yourself?
    you sound interesting to me so I wouldn't say you have no sense of humour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yungaheartz)
    you sound interesting to me so I wouldn't say you have no sense of humour.
    what is interesting about me?

ReputationRep:
    what is interesting about me?
    what you told us about yourself, that was interesting

ReputationRep:
    what you told us about yourself, that was interesting
    which part?

ReputationRep:
    which part?
    the whole thing, it was a very interesting read

ReputationRep:
    the whole thing, it was a very interesting read
    Do you like Michael Jackson?

ReputationRep:
    I have not but I'm gonna look at it right now! what makes you think I haven't? Of course i have! Everyday I come home it's the first show I put on. Also, I'm glad I have someon to talk to now. I've felt pretty alone the past three, four ish days lol
    Do u have facebook, as it will be easier to talk!

ReputationRep:
    Haha anytime, did you like the compilation i told you about

ReputationRep:
    Haha anytime, did you like the compilation i told you about
    It was hilarious lmao and perfect, honestly made me feel sooooo much better!

ReputationRep:
    It was hilarious lmao and perfect, honestly made me feel sooooo much better!
    Yayy that's great to hear, wuu2

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i do fut champs every week, normally get around 20 wins, i have Ederson 84, Rose 84 van dijk 85 azpilicueta 87 valencia 83, herrera 86 , hamsik 89, salah 89, okocha, costa and larsson icons
    my boiiii salah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YouAreAYute)
    my boiiii salah
    Yep haha he scored today again lol

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.