Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know the process for applying? Do you have to confirm them as your first choice to book accommodation? Or can you just book it? It looks like most of Peel Park Quarter is already booked (a few bronze rooms left) which seems early to be full

ReputationRep:
    You can book the accommodation regardless of whether you know if you're going there or not. You apply online and pay a £200 deposit, then after results day you pay your first two weeks rent if you are going there, if not you can get the £200 deposit back, which is what I've done as I have a conditional offer. Hope this helps!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! How do you select a room - it comes up with a list of flats with names against bedrooms but then you don’t seem to be able to select anything
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Gedz)
    Does anyone know the process for applying? Do you have to confirm them as your first choice to book accommodation? Or can you just book it? It looks like most of Peel Park Quarter is already booked (a few bronze rooms left) which seems early to be full
    Hi Gedz,

Yes Mollcook is right.

You can apply to any accommodation here at the University of Salford by securing a deposit for the room. This deposit can be refunded if you wish to change at any point. If you do want to go to Peel Park I would advise to book it as soon as possible, just to ensure you have a place.

Thanks!
    Ryan - Graduate Social Media Assistant

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=University of Salford;76428504]Hi Gedz,

Yes Mollcook is right.

You can apply to any accommodation here at the University of Salford by securing a deposit for the room. This deposit can be refunded if you wish to change at any point. If you do want to go to Peel Park I would advise to book it as soon as possible, just to ensure you have a place.

Thanks!
    Ryan - Graduate Social Media Assistant[/QUOT

Thanks I’ve booked :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gedz)
    On the website there is a link that takes you to a partner website where you book our accomodation, you don’t have to accept uni of Salford as your first choice, as long as you put down a £200 security deposit(refundable) then your room is secured. My room is in the John lester and Eddie Colman site so yours may be different but I haven’t had all my offers back yet but am 100% sure I’ll be goin there as it’s an unconditional.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 6, 2018

University open days

1. University of Salford
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
  2. University of Salford
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Oct '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.