Turn on thread page Beta

Leavers Assembly watch

ReputationRep:
    Any ideas on how to make the best year 11 assembly, on our official last day? I'm helping to organise it along with two other girls and we're planning to have a yearbook of pictures throughout year 7-11, along with "who's most likely?" and the usual, etc. But since we're going to be the first graduates of the school as it was only founded in 2013, I want it to be something very well-remembered, which is why I need some great ideas and advice you could give me. Also, I only joined the school in January 2015, year 8, and as a student who is infamously known for my delinquency, childishness and other funny behaviour whilst and pupils couldn't hate, but to simply love and took time for them realise that I was great to have in school and making it an amazing place. So any ideas as to what I could personally do as well, like to fully redeem for everything(if you get what I mean)? ))))))))))) Sorry if this seems a bit overwhelming to read and it may seem like I'm asking for much, but I just want the best advice you could possibly give this even includes songs and many other things!

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.