The Student Room Group

English Literature 9-1

It’s 9 weeks till the exam is it too late to re read Lord of The Flies? I’ve read it but haven’t done it in a while. For my mock it was unseen poetry, Julius Caesar and Sign of The Four and I got a 9. But I have a target to finish these books completely soon so that I can do practice questions. Any advice?
Original post by hamzahabdulhamid
It’s 9 weeks till the exam is it too late to re read Lord of The Flies? I’ve read it but haven’t done it in a while. For my mock it was unseen poetry, Julius Caesar and Sign of The Four and I got a 9. But I have a target to finish these books completely soon so that I can do practice questions. Any advice?

Hi there :wavey:
I've moved your thread to the English study help forum where hopefully you'll get more answers :smile: In future, it's best to select the subject from the list here and create a thread in there instead :yep: If you want to see where threads belong, check out this thread :smile:

Definitely not too late to reread a book, even if you wanted to reread it before next week you could get it done in a couple of hours so just allocated a little while for it and you'll be fine :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending