Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hey guys!

    Okay so I'm having a bit of a **** time trying to figure out where to apply for an MA Illustration Course. I liked what I saw from what ual has to offer, but I keep reading these random people on the internet simply hating on the course and not liking CCA at all. Is it good or bad or WHAT UGH

    Could someone who's studied a similar course help me choose colleges to apply to in the UK? I'm really a bit lost.

    PS: I'm an International student. (I'm Indian!)
    •  Official Rep

     Official Rep
    Hey there!

    Whilst I can’t answer your questions about what it is like to study MA Illustration at UAL, I can tell you about our MA Illustration course here at Plymouth College of Art.

    We are situated in the heart of Plymouth, a beautiful and friendly city that I think offers the best of a coastal seaside town with the benefits of a city lifestyle. There is plenty of art and music culture to experience in the city, and I have found lots to be inspired by.

    The MA Illustration course here has access to studio and workshops spaces across the college, as well as a dedicated Illustration studio. The course offers a contemporary look into Illustration, encouraging individual style and investigating the role of illustration in contemporary society.

    If you would like to know more, please feel free to check out the course on our website; https://www.plymouthart.ac.uk/courses/ma-illustration/

    Hope this helps, do let me know if I can help you with anything else.
    Student Ambassador and First Year Photography Student
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 21, 2018

University open days

  1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.